Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Diamond Dave - Buco J-21

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
2.5oz? It's midweight isn't it? I always get confused with my elves,fairies and goblins. It also depends I guess if they are the same unicorns BK uses/ breeds or if they are the free range ones in the wild.

A-1

One Too Many
Haha. I think he's not started yet, actually. But D told me I'm gonna get some photos of the production. So, there'll be some photos here soon, I hope. Haha.

A-1

One Too Many
Shinki hh arrived. And it's gorgeous. That's all I've heard from D. Haha. But it's good news.
Hope he starts working the jacket this week. Got some delay because of festive days and all.

A-1

One Too Many
Here comes a photo by DD:
b24d65dd00de0ec349e6049128c0a634.jpg

It's a dark seal. Will get a black dye soonish.
I think it looks greaaaaaat!
What about you?

Ralph Chen

Familiar Face
Ok, I've changed my mind. Again.
Put in the final order!!
SHINKI Horse Hide, Dark Tea Core, Bordeaux dyed, covered in Black.
I'm a happy boy.

Congratulation ..great choice .....once you go shinki is hard to go back ....can't wait to see it..

A-1

One Too Many
Just wanted to let you know that the delay is due to my shakiness in decision. I had a long conversation with D about making an A2 civilian model instead when I saw the hide. I just thought it would be perfect for a olive drab knit A2.
Buuuuuuuut, I'm back on track with the J-21 now. Maybe it's a project to be pursued later on. We'll see.
Now D is ready to go and can start cutting the leather and working on the J-21.
Peace! (Now more than ever)

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Just wanted to let you know that the delay is due to my shakiness in decision. I had a long conversation with D about making an A2 civilian model instead when I saw the hide. I just thought it would be perfect for a olive drab knit A2.
Buuuuuuuut, I'm back on track with the J-21 now. Maybe it's a project to be pursued later on. We'll see.
Now D is ready to go and can start cutting the leather and working on the J-21.
Peace! (Now more than ever)
Stay focused mate! I'm dying to see this jacket. No A-2 until you have your J-21.....

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
That leather looks incredible. My first real leather jacket was shinki... 2 more jackets later and it's still all I have ever owned.

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24