Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Falcon Park Hattery

Red Leader

One of the Regulars
I ordered mine on 1/30 and am currently waiting, so you are not alone. I did however tell him to take his time and I'll get it whenever. I also gave him a great deal of a challenge with the ribbon/bow treatment. I'm not too concerned because it looks like I won't really be wearing it till the fall anyway. I just recently received my panama from Bob and that is seeing the most head time:)

Twincam1450

New in Town
I know it will be worth it this is my third hat from him but I am just curious because I haven`t heard anything and I ordered the thing the first week of Feb. Just was curious if anybody else has seen a delay.

I ordered on Feb 9th. I get an occasional email appology, which is nice.

I can't wait. This is my first custom hat.

Big Fella

Familiar Face
I have two of Parker's hats and two he has restored. He does take awhile to get your custom made hat to you. It is definately worth the wait. Enjoy your new hats, gentlemen!!

Historyteach24

Call Me a Cab
Has anyone heard from Parker? I wrote an email a week ago because he said my hat should be shipping within the week and that was sent to me almost a month ago! I am honestly just worried something happened to him or something. If he is ok and just behind this is getting a tad ridiculous.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
I literally checked this thread ten minutes before you posted, because I was curious if you got your hat. I heard from him a couple of weeks ago. I don't think there's been any progress on mine. Still waiting patiently and anxiously. I'm a little concerned for you since you've been waiting since Feb.

job

One Too Many
I believe thats about average for him. I hate the wait but in the end you see the great hat and all is forgiven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo