Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fox Creek Leather Appreciation Thread

davyjones007

One of the Regulars
I have acquired 3 Fox Creek leather jackets.
Yes, I see that this is a dead thread, but like Lazarus, it lives again.

All 3 are size 46 and fit perfectly. The first one is a Classic I, the second is an older Classic II, no sleeve vents oddly enough. The third is a current version of the Classic II. Can accept armor. All purchased pre-owned off of eBay and none more than $300.

Not the only leather jackets that own, but some of the nicest and best suited to motorcycle riding gear.
I have looked at their jackets so many times. I just could not get over the vents on the biceps. I own a pair of the chaps and a vest. Excellent leather and never had any issues. And if you are in VA or West VA, you can always ride to their shop. They also host a few rides each year.

R/ David

Last edited:

Viking752

Practically Family
I bought this jacket awhile back and it did not have a label. Beautiful thick leather and just did not fit. I think I figured out it’s a Fox Creek based on the US flag snaps and the overall design. I moved it along but wouldn’t mind owning one for riding.
IMG_0554.jpeg
IMG_0555.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner