Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
It was a hot day at the golf course today. When I wasn't drinking lots of water, I was making Manhattan and Old Fashioned cocktails with my vintage travel bar. :)

IMG_1316.jpg

After being on a vacation trip I did some shopping today before the weekly sales end after tomorrow. On sale I bought Glenfiddich 12 which is a staple of mine & 2x750ml of Aberlour 16 Double Cask which is always a treat. To bridge the gap in the age statement I wore my Knox 15. Next wks sales start Wednesday & it can be Christmas all over again!

aawugp.jpg

Still on the hunt for 7 Leguas blanco where I live but no such luck!

Same here. I asked about it in my favorite Mexican joint last week and the barkeep wasn't familiar with it. I did order something at the top of their Tequila menu that cost nearly $10 a pop. Really good and the keep seemed surprised I didn't want salt or lime. Must have had more than one as I can't recall the name.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Same here. I asked about it in my favorite Mexican joint last week and the barkeep wasn't familiar with it. I did order something at the top of their Tequila menu that cost nearly $10 a pop. Really good and the keep seemed surprised I didn't want salt or lime. Must have had more than one as I can't recall the name.
Darn... With 25 bucks you get a 750 ml bottle of white 7 Leguas herw

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Del Maguey Single Villiage Mezcal is what you all should be sipping on
if you are not you don't know what you are missing

This is hard to find outside Guadalajara, they dont overproduce, will check if they export it and let you know, water from the Gods.

It does kick, hard.

[emoji6]

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Thanks! Reserva 1800 Silver comes on sale from time to time. I'll probably try it the next time it does.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Nice travel bar setup!

Thanks, guys. The bar belonged to my wife's grandfather. He was a cool cat, and he always enjoyed my hat wearing. It's a shame he's since passed. I really wanted to make him a hat. Anyway, my wife picked this out for me when they were cleaning out the house. I would imagine it's from the '50s '60s. Not really sure how to date one of these.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters