Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hats and Drinks - A Match Made in Heaven

My latest Worth-Walden 15X, with a Caribou Depth Charge out on a fast errand run.

iye6ti.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Lunch and a local craft beer -Xtra-citra by Surley Brewing ( http://surlybrewing.com/beer/xtra-citra/). It is a seasonal summer brew. This is the last that has been stored in the beer frig. It brings back pleasant memories of warmer days on the dock.

Oh yes a Cordova Cap providing me warm and protection on a 50'F afternoon.

i-vt87bbS-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:
Lunch and a local craft beer -Xtra-citra by Surley Brewing ( http://surlybrewing.com/beer/xtra-citra/). It is a seasonal summer brew. This is the last that has been stored in the beer frig. It brings back pleasant memories of warmer days on the dock.

Oh yes a Cordova Cap providing me warm and protection on a 50'F afternoon.

i-vt87bbS-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Cheers, buddy!
That Cordova is spot on.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Whack for the daddy-o!

These are great!

Hurricane Jack, nice exhibition from pauper to prince in your foods and drinks, but always kingly crowns accompanying!

Mush a ring ramadoo ramadha, this isn't Irish, but a Laphroaig old fashioned with which I was smitten a few nights past.

6214e98595fe8ecfcefee611d493b9da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whack for the daddy-o!

These are great!

Hurricane Jack, nice exhibition from pauper to prince in your foods and drinks, but always kingly crowns accompanying!

Mush a ring ramadoo ramadha, this isn't Irish, but a Laphroaig old fashioned with which I was smitten a few nights past.

6214e98595fe8ecfcefee611d493b9da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laphroaig old fashioned? Interesting.
How was it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran