Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Chief000731

Practically Family
Chief; Splendid news chief! Feeling good and looking good! I have been traveling for some time and tuned in this morning and have enjoyed yours and others posts on the thread. Good to hear from all.

The hat looks at home on your noggin sir. Build strength and fitness so that hat has a home for a long time. From reading in the thread, sounds like your wife may be pinning for a hat - I bet that could be a great Holiday gift.

I am happy for you and your family Carl. Continue to be strong. Best, Eric -
Thank you very much Eric... Very kind glad your back hope you had a good trip... Carl

Landman

One Too Many
Wow I really feel pretty good today... I hope that continues...

Chief,

I had some pretty major abdominal surgery about 15 years ago. Before the surgery the surgeon told me I was going to feel awful for about two weeks then I would see a noticeable difference. On the 14th day after the surgery it was like night and day. I woke up that morning feeling totally different....not perfect but a whole lot better.

TipTop

Practically Family
Back on that deck again Carl; That's where we wanted to see you! Oh and the hat looks good too, and you are looking trimmer. All must be going according to plan! Welcome back to the "outside" world!

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Carl, it is good to see you up and about and posting. The new hat looks great on you. Wear it in good health. Take care and stay safe.

Kirk

Chief000731

Practically Family
This has got to be the coolest thread ever on TFL! What a great group of people we have here.
YES JB. it is a very good bunch of folks I consider friends very good hearts... I'll never forget we have a great group of people here on this thread very nice indeed...
Chief

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Chief; Good to hear from you. Big Hi from Minnesota today. Congrats on todays health.

Truly, I like the new hat. Darn sharp hat. So how are the features of the hat?

If you feel up to it post up some more shots from the back porch. The posts are as if it as if we are standing in the yard, greeting you before coming in for a visit. "Right neighborly" I say.

Eric -

Effingham

A-List Customer
Man, I can't believe it's been three weeks since I was on.

Carl, I'm really sorry about the situation, and darned glad you're on the mend. GREAT news. Keep it up, and stay well. The world NEEDS more cool people.

Tony

Chief000731

Practically Family
Chief; Good to hear from you. Big Hi from Minnesota today. Congrats on todays health.

Truly, I like the new hat. Darn sharp hat. So how are the features of the hat?

If you feel up to it post up some more shots from the back porch. The posts are as if it as if we are standing in the yard, greeting you before coming in for a visit. "Right neighborly" I say.

Eric -
We are going to try and take pictures today, hopefully I can post some this evening or tomorrow... Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
OK Guys we took some pictures today I am going to post them I only felt half myself today but feel real good (well you'll understand by the pics) enjoy. Chief
The CHIEF SPECIAL...
SundayPics012.jpg

SundayPics011.jpg

SundayPics010.jpg

SundayPics014.jpg

SundayPics017.jpg

OPTIMO
SundayPics019.jpg

Borsalino Marquee Grand Luxe
SundayPics035.jpg

Only feeling half myself... Hahaha
SundayPics008.jpg