Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Chief000731

Practically Family
A few more
SundayPics004.jpg

SundayPics005.jpg

SundayPics006.jpg

SundayPics021.jpg

SundayPics020.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
I have been on other forums for other interests of mine, but I must say that The Fedora Lounge is the most "down home" place I've ever been on the web; a true community site. Glad a signed up. And I wish you and your family the best, Chief!

jbucklin

Practically Family
Carl, that hat that Major Moore made for you looks just perfect on your head. What a great "custom" job. The other one, the Borsalino, looks good too, but lacks that amazingly uncanny perfect custom work put into Mike's hat, so send that Borso on over to me! ;)

Last edited:

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
I live ten miles East of Fort Smith. If your son relocates It's not a bad place to live--or to visit.

Last edited:

Chief000731

Practically Family
Carl, that hat that Major Moore made for you looks just perfect on your head. What a great "custom" job. The other one, the Borsalino, looks good too, but lacks that amazingly uncanny perfect custom work put into Mike's hat, so send that Borso on over to me! ;)
Hahaha Sorry JB... The Chief Special is my #1 hat then my Optimo then my Borso... Then my other Borso and Stetsons. But those are my 3 favorites there... Chief

jbucklin

Practically Family
Hahaha Sorry JB... The Chief Special is my #1 hat then my Optimo then my Borso... Then my other Borso and Stetsons. But those are my 3 favorites there... Chief

Hehehe...can't blame a fellow for tryin'! Is the Optimo the one in your avatar? If not, then would you post a noggin-shot of it?

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
OK Guys we took some pictures today I am going to post them I only felt half myself today but feel real good (well you'll understand by the pics) enjoy. Chief
The CHIEF SPECIAL...
SundayPics012.jpg

Only feeling half myself... Hahaha
SundayPics022.jpg

Carl; Nice pics sir. The new lid is just darn sharp. Waist up, you look "downtown sharp." ("Downtown sharp" was something my grandfather would say when I was a tiny boy and visiting all dressed up.)

So thats how folks in Oklahoma do it. Hmmmm......Gym shorts with suit coat/shirt/tie. ;) Will not work here in MN. The mosquitoes would bite in exposed places and that - you know!:D

Good to see you enjoying yourself.

Best, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn