Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

Dan Allen

A-List Customer
I am glad to see that you are noting lost opportunities and looking forward to the next. You are truly on the way to recovery. This thread is going on approaching a month and still going strong, which shows that all the loungers with their material passions still have their priorities right.
How well do you know Chief Lewis, he is kin to my wife.

Chief000731

Practically Family
I'm glad to see you are doing better, Carl. I can see also that the nice new Hats, helped you a little bit to recover! ;)
Yes they did (Hat) I can't wait to get in touch with the Major I am going to have him make me a couple of new hats, I am going to get ahold of Art Fawcett about a hat also, I learned alot from this setback, so I am going to recover and take things a little slower and enjoy life a little more. (I hope that doesn't sound too ridiculous) I really enjoy chatting with everybody on this thread they are VERY SPECIAL to me and my wife. Like I said I will never forget anyone of you guys you all gave me so much insperation and hope, I learned a great deal from everybody here in this thread... Thanks Chep talk to you later buddy. Chief!

Yes they did (Hat) I can't wait to get in touch with the Major I am going to have him make me a couple of new hats, I am going to get ahold of Art Fawcett about a hat also, I learned alot from this setback, so I am going to recover and take things a little slower and enjoy life a little more. (I hope that doesn't sound too ridiculous) I really enjoy chatting with everybody on this thread they are VERY SPECIAL to me and my wife. Like I said I will never forget anyone of you guys you all gave me so much insperation and hope, I learned a great deal from everybody here in this thread... Thanks Chep talk to you later buddy. Chief!

Chief,

If you learned to take life slower and enjoy it from this experience, then you are indeed recovering. Keep the faith and keep the hats coming!
God bless ya!

Chief000731

Practically Family
Will do hat taking some pictures tomorrow. my Borsalino and Stetson both came back from Optimo today. I had the full service renovation done on them, they came out real nice... Yes I'm recovering very well thanks to all of you on The Fedora Lounge... Thank you! Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Will do hat taking some pictures tomorrow. my Borsalino and Stetson both came back from Optimo today. I had the full service renovation done on them, they came out real nice... Yes I'm recovering very well thanks to all of you on The Fedora Lounge... Thank you! Carl
Thanks for the PM Yes they do they look brand new... Carl
Thanks Dakota
Thank you RBH
Chief...

Chief000731

Practically Family
OK guys I am going to take a couple of pictures of Sandi with my new hat on and post it so you can all see meet my wife the one who got this thing rolling. Hopefully I can do that this evening and get them posted for you by tomorrow anyway... My Borsalino and Stetson Nostalgia came in from Optimo yesterday I will post pictures of them on the other thread also.
Chief...

Chief000731

Practically Family
I'm having a lot of trouble with my computer or internet I try to upload pictures or even a message and everything locks up it took me forever to get this up here so pictures coming as soon as I can... Anybody else having problems?
Chief

Chief000731

Practically Family
Sorry guys I can't post pictures right now I have a big problem here it's all I can do to post here on the lounge my system keeps locking up I haven;t found out whats wrong with it yet... Got some nice pictures though. Everybody have a nice SAFE holiday weekend!!! :cool: :eusa_clap :D
Carl

Chief000731

Practically Family
Well folks I just talked to the Major by phone we talked a little about my hat and I got to thank him personally, I beleive I have also got to thank everyone else personally by PM if not I's sorry but it's not because I didn't want to there are just so many of you. I feel real good now and feel more and more like myself again I realize theres still a long road to recovery yet but it gets easier day by day. I'm able to get around just fine following the doctors plan and orders, I'm able to walk 15 minutes a a medium slow pace without winding myself so all things considered I am doing great. OK guys talk to you later getting ready to start hitting other areas on the board taking and posting pictures and putting in my .02 cents worth and trying to keep out of trouble haha. Chief

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great to hear that things are going well, Carl!

Hopefully you continue to get healthier each day so you can spend plenty of time hanging with us here. The "Chief" hat is a total winner!

Chief000731

Practically Family
I love hanging out here on the lounge with you all. I told the Major I was going to send him some Stetsons and a few other Fedoras for him to reblock and when he runs across anyone who wants a hat but is just unable to get one we can get him into a nice hat, thats what lifes all about taking care of each other and if a hat will help somebody out, then we were able to help them out and bring a little happiness to the world, one hat at a time... Chief

Great to hear that things are going well, Carl!

Hopefully you continue to get healthier each day so you can spend plenty of time hanging with us here. The "Chief" hat is a total winner!

I love hanging out here on the lounge with you all. I told the Major I was going to send him some Stetsons and a few other Fedoras for him to reblock and when he runs across anyone who wants a hat but is just unable to get one we can get him into a nice hat, thats what lifes all about taking care of each other and if a hat will help somebody out, then we were able to help them out and bring a little happiness to the world, one hat at a time... Chief

Well said Chief!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran