Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Heart attack {Chief000731 Carl}

jkingrph

Practically Family
Well folks I just talked to the Major by phone we talked a little about my hat and I got to thank him personally, I beleive I have also got to thank everyone else personally by PM if not I's sorry but it's not because I didn't want to there are just so many of you. I feel real good now and feel more and more like myself again I realize theres still a long road to recovery yet but it gets easier day by day. I'm able to get around just fine following the doctors plan and orders, I'm able to walk 15 minutes a a medium slow pace without winding myself so all things considered I am doing great. OK guys talk to you later getting ready to start hitting other areas on the board taking and posting pictures and putting in my .02 cents worth and trying to keep out of trouble haha. Chief

Fifteen minutes at this point sounds good, I hope you are able to do it more than once a day. With the heat coming on it will get harder but stick in there, and if too uncomfortable to do longer periods/distances try multiple times throughout the day. It all helps

Those hats really look great on you, maybe you should take up modeling!

Chief000731

Practically Family
Very hard with the heat but doing good walking twice a day a little farther every day so I'm good waiting on a few new hats can't wait to post them. Our best to you all... Chief

Fifteen minutes at this point sounds good, I hope you are able to do it more than once a day. With the heat coming on it will get harder but stick in there, and if too uncomfortable to do longer periods/distances try multiple times throughout the day. It all helps

Those hats really look great on you, maybe you should take up modeling!

BR Gordon

One Too Many
Very hard with the heat but doing good walking twice a day a little farther every day so I'm good waiting on a few new hats can't wait to post them. Our best to you all... Chief

Chief, The new hats will make getting out for your walks a little easier. A good excuse to wear them.

Chief000731

Practically Family
Thanks DKC but I'm in good shape now and ready too go I know theres more recovery but I'm in good shape now, waiting for some hats to arrive so I can get back in to the swing of things again...
CHEERS ALL!!!
Chief

Chief000731

Practically Family
Major Moore this was a VERY HUGE gift and kept my spirits up through this whole ordeal... I just ordered another "Chief Special" from the Major thats all I can say, you guys will have to wait until its done to see it. I have another one on order but have to wait for the Major to get the color to make it. But the original is the best hat ever it is my most PRIZED possession I will chrish that hat forever... Chief.

When I get back to the hat shop on Friday evening, will get the brim sanded down really nice, will then decide the color for the bound edge and hatband ribbon, Sat morning will sew sweatband in, then stamp his name in the sweatband, will flange the brim and send the hat to him next Monday morning.

BTW his hat is silver belly, 100% beaver dress ( Winchester Hat Body) has a full 5 3/4" open crown and a 2 1/2" brim.

Hope this very small gift will help him recover faster.

Major Moore

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good afternoon Chief! I have not seen your posts as of late and just wanted to check in and see how all is going sir.

Any new hats?

Hope you are hatted comfortably in your house and enjoying the change of season, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy