Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Himel Brothers Leather Co.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Our own @Mysteryo in his Himel Avro, and Dave in his Canuck:

15877353_1876536095966426_1969905721180946432_n.jpg

lol Why wrong, willyto?

I find such two-tone Perfectos a bit too fancy-fancy and wouldn't really feel all too comfortable wearing it but I think it looks extremely nice.

willyto

One Too Many
lol Why wrong, willyto?

I find such two-tone Perfectos a bit too fancy-fancy and wouldn't really feel all too comfortable wearing it but I think it looks extremely nice.

I mean that the colour combination looks wrong in my mind not that my mind is wrong haha

Obviously i guess that once the jacket gets abused and the black starts fading a bit it might look really nice.

Americanaaa Mark

A-List Customer
I'm mixed on two tone motorcycle jackets.

I think black and brown are a safe choice but often they just look mediocre. When I think two tone i think a balance. Too much of one over the other doesn't really work for me unless its very minimal like the lapels and one pocket.

Aero had one on Thurston which really worked.

I think two tone works better when there is less contrast. A dark brown and black works.

Americanaaa Mark

A-List Customer
Also, does himel still offer that brown steer hide featured in that picture of that one pullover?

I want to order a himel soon.

Edward

Bartender
I've never liked this two tone jackets with black and brown. It's just wrong in my mind.

It's a comibnation I'm not fond of myself - but then I'd never wear brown boots with a black leather jacket either. I like the general design, though - I can see it working for me with black and cordovan or such. Beasutifuolly made, of course - colour mix beyond that is purely a personal preference.

Americanaaa Mark

A-List Customer
Haha going to rich parts of LA helps with decent backgrounds :D

I don't imagine this gets worn often in the warm LA weather?

That is the only downside I can think of moving to cali (i really wanna move there). I wont have as many opportunities to wear my jackets. Only time would be while riding my motorcycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy