Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How old is everyone?

Decobelle

One of the Regulars
Babydoll said:
I'm 33 - married to an older man.

(He brags to his buddies that he married a hot younger woman. :eek: )

Me too! We have a sort of Bogie-Bacall relationship. He thinks I look like Ava Gardner (even WITH his glasses on)!! :D

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I just hit the big 6 - 0 Christmas Eve (and yes I do get screwed fro presents). I should be looking for my Bacall, bit I must admit I very very happy with my 54 year old honey. But way down deep, well maybe not so deep, but anyway, lurking right below the surface is Bevis and Butthead! The classic baby Bomer perpetual adolescent!

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I'm 38 with a birthday fast approaching. I don't know what happened to the past 10 years--they just flew by!

hotrod_elf

A-List Customer
Unfurtunatlly right now I feel old, working to hard. I will be 32 in May. I think I'm right on my age plan. I gradurated collage and had a kid at 23, run my own business at age 30, hopfully I will retire when I'm 40. I do not want to be setting tile on my hands and knees when I'm 40. I will sell Tile!!!!!! And design other peoples kitchens and bathrooms.

Tough Cookie

One of the Regulars
Logging in at 36.

I always have to think about what year it is to remember my age, funny. It's kinda like, "What's that number associated with my age again?"

I tend to think more along the lines of "Almost 40". Heh. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner