Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I know people look at us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nashoba

One Too Many
Haversack said:
Out in the San Francisco Bay Area you will occassionally hear people not from around here asking about what is there to see in "San Josie"

Haversack.

right after they call san francisco "Frisco" or "San Fran"
And there isn't much TO see in San Jose. Unless you like large orange and purple buildings like the Tech downtown.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
lets see-
at school I have an ecclectic group of friends
- a goth
- a techie
- a school newspaper writer
- a punk
- an emo
- anime people
- computer geeks

not a normal dresser in the bunch.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Nick Charles said:
Funny when we are dressed, but has anyone else seen this weird attire. I was at the library and there were two girls dressed Josie and the Pussycats. Long tails and ears for hats. Not even kidding. And this isn't the first time I've seen this,, anyone else have a brush with the odd world lately??

Actuall that is a popular style of dress in Japan called Kawaii. It roughtly means 'cuteness' or something like that. Its getting a head in the US now, so look out. Im sure youll see some brightly colored girl looking like a cartoon character soon in like at the grocery store :)

LD

Viola

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
A large flightless bird. Now raised commercially for meat.

Great image!

No, dear, that's an EMU. And even though they look like huge dustmops, and they run around squawking and biting, (don't ask how I know) they are still generally more attractive than emos, who are just goths who lack conviction. lol

Viola

Lauren Henline said:
So since I used to be emo does that mean you guys think I tast like a big stupid bird? :p

An Emu is not stupid. :p
Scientist tell use that the emu and the ostrich are probably the closest thing we are going to come in contact with that will give one an idea of what a dinosaur looked like and moved like. A Tyranosaurus with feathers. :eek:
Now you are scaring me Lauren. ;) :p

Regards,

J

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass