Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Good Wear Ventura...

schitzo

Suspended
Yeah, as long as you vote "NO" on that punk schitzo, you're in. Friends of Good Wear 48 club. FTW!

As all true friends of aero know Goodwears are over-rated! So count me out thanks

Re: this fight. I guess that'd be one 'scrap' where jackets definitely would be taken off first. Especially Butte and his flimsy GW

As all true friends of aero know Goodwears are over-rated! So count me out thanksRe: this fight. I guess that'd be one 'scrap' where jackets definitely would be taken off first. Especially Butte and his flimsy GW
Don't hate. Someday you'll get a big-boy job and will be able to afford the best. Some day.

schitzo

Suspended
I'm going to bed. FTR I'd like to retract my 'flimsy' comment if I may

That one was a gratuitous, over the top south of the waistline assault on your manhood for which I can only apologise

I'm going to bed. FTR I'd like to retract my 'flimsy' comment if I mayThat one was a gratuitous, over the top south of the waistline assault on your manhood for which I can only apologise
I was actually working in the premise that this and other threads were in jest. If you were being serious, well, I misjudged...

schitzo

Suspended
of course I was pulling your chain. Obviously!!

But it's all fun and games till someone's goodwear gets dissed. I do still think that one crossed a line

of course I was pulling your chain. Obviously!!But it's all fun and games till someone's goodwear gets dissed. I do still think that one crossed a line
See, that was OK too 'cause it was obviously so wrong nobody would believe it! Get yerself one and you'll know what I mean. :)

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
I was also wondering if someone here bought the previous 48 Ventura in black from Good Wear? It sold some days back...come out of the shadows whoever you are! lol

That would be me. I never thought I would be able to own a Good Wear but there it was, measurements were right on, so I pulled all the rabbits out of every hat I could find and I couldn't be happier.:)

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
That would be me. I never thought I would be able to own a Good Wear but there it was, measurements were right on, so I pulled all the rabbits out of every hat I could find and I couldn't be happier.:)

Flynn.. I took a shot at that one also.. but I didnt measure up.. if you don't mind, Im curious to know your measurements.. to see how far off I was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner