Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Not a Fedora

android

One of the Regulars
My latest eBay acquistion:

A Salisbury-Jacobsen silk plush top hat from Newark. This hat was a 7 1/2 and actually fits me pretty well. Well enough to wear for a formal night out. It will debut this Friday when we go to see Elektra.

My local hatter sold me a new sweatband and ribbon so I did all the refurbishing myself.

The grosgrain on the brim and silk plush on this hat was in great shape. There is some very mild buckling of the crown which is made from cardboard and lacquer.
medium.jpg

The hat had a very plain cloth ribbon and no bow so I built a new ribbon and bow. Bow is in the Dave Brown style.

medium.jpg

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Oh Nice...

Oh very nice my friend, very nice. I myself am preparing to buy a wonderful vintage set of topper and tails from a local antique shop. Oh is it lovely, complete, topper, tails, pants, shoes, shirts, ties, and gloves. Oh and is it vintage, and I mean like 20's vintage, wowsa I can't wait to pick it all up this week. Pics coming sooner fellow loungers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn