Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Our Lyburnum...

MissHannah

One Too Many
...is getting married today in the US of A. I know it's unlikely she'll check in here but I would like to say congratulations to the most glamorous bride ever (I imagine and I'm sure I'll be proved right by photographic evidence!).

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
...is getting married today in the US of A. I know it's unlikely she'll check in here but I would like to say congratulations to the most glamorous bride ever (I imagine and I'm sure I'll be proved right by photographic evidence!).

Wow, she keeps her cards close to the vest!

Congratulations on her nuptials! Tell her I said to defy the odds!!

PS

A-List Customer
Congratulations! I remeber when she bought the dress and was to excited to steam or iron it to try on so she posted pick in her wrinkled gown and even then she was stunning! I hope she is having the best day.

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
Ohhhh Congrats!

I thought you were originally making your dress? Maybe I'm confusing you with someone else? Either way I hope to see pictures, I admire your style!

Mojito

One Too Many
Wonderful news - congratulations, Lyburnum! I love wedding photos in general, but vintage wedding dress photos most of all - can't wait to see them.

kerry

One of the Regulars
Congratulations Lyburnum, hope you are having a magical day and I wish you both lots of happiness for the future.:)

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations to the Beautiful Bride! I hope the groom treats you like the princess you are :)
P.S. Don't forget to post pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran