Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Powder Room Pets?

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Camille said:
All your pets are adorable!

Here are mine, Satchmo and Selma.

52673_1156329393.jpg

Satchmo when really small.

21208_1156329270.jpg

Selma.

selmer.jpg

The pictures are abit blurry, but that's because they move around so much. :D
Oh My, they are sooo cute and tiny!!! You're making me want to run out and get another kitty!! very cute, especially like the one on her back. My British short hair, Lily, who is in this thread somewhere, still sleeps on her back.

P

Phaedra

Camille said:
All your pets are adorable!

Here are mine, Satchmo and Selma.

52673_1156329393.jpg

Satchmo when really small.

21208_1156329270.jpg

Selma.

selmer.jpg

The pictures are abit blurry, but that's because they move around so much. :D

They are so cute.

humblestumble

One of the Regulars
Everyone's animals are so precious!

And my cat used to lay on my monitor too! That is, until I got an LCD...I think that saddened her.

I have 5 cats, and I consider myself to have 2 dogs(A full bred choc lab, and a mutt). The dogs live at my boyfriend's house, and they are just adorable. Here, two cats live outside (I wish they didn't, but I can't have all of the cats inside), and 3 live in my room- I still live with my parents. I know, that sounds like a lot, but it really doesn't feel like it here - two of them hide all the time. One cat lives in the rest of the house.

togababy002.jpg

Toga^
dago.jpg

Dago^
thunderpoo.jpg

Thunder^
yoda.jpg

Yoda (outside cat)
gremfender.jpg

Gremlin and Fender (outside cats) Fender moved a couple of houses down
a man likes to feed "strays", so she stayed for the good food.
claire.jpg

Claire^ She lives inside, and she is psycho.

Toga thinks she's the queen, Dago is the crazy lesbian kitty (she really is! and she's crazy because she's a scaredy cat), and there's Thunder, the mom. Dago only ever tries to mound her stepmom, Thunder, sometimes she goes along with it. Toga is my baby - she loves her belly rubbed, and she LOVES to be under the sheets. She digs at them.

And here's a photo of the dogs - Bubbles and Carmen. Bubbles is insecure, but hyper, and Carmen is laid back and just lovable. Carmen is bigger than Bubbles now - I need to take new pictures of her :)
pupsnstuff028.jpg

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
You have loads of furrkids Humblestumble! I especially love Togas markings!!

And those tiny blue kits are adorable Camille! What breed are they? They are stunning!

P

Paul

Bobby my rabbit.
If only he could talk then he would be able to tell you about my vintage fashions only he has see me wearing them, (apart from a few photo I taken)
He 10 years old this summer and spend his day now in the house, but on fine day he can go out into the garden when he wants as the patio door are left open for him.
When he was younger he would spend most of the day sat on my work bench as I worked, and he has chewed through a few main electric cables and lived to tell the tale.
bobby2.jpg

Just having something to eat

bobby1.jpg

Finished his snack

MoxieGrl

Familiar Face
Okay, Selma and Satchmo are the *cutest* kittens I may have ever seen.

Onwards to my baby: My baby as a baby:
000_0673.jpg

My baby before her first haircut:
000_1987.jpg

And my baby looking rather ridiculous, with some wax lips. :p

000_0974.jpg

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Here's my kitty Minnow.

I love her something fierce!

Minnow in a pensive mood:
seamist3.gif

And here she is with my sweetie getting some extra lovin':
ericminnow.gif

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I'm not much of a cat person, but all the cute kitties on this topic are making me change my mind!

She doesn't live with me anymore (I'm away at college), but this is my beloved boston terrier Zoe:

zobo.jpg

She looks a little forlorn, but that's because shes 11 years old and not as spritely as she used to be! But she's my baby.

Viviene

Vendor
This is Isha, a great pyrenees, who is our newest pet being petted by our daughters, Morgana and Kiera. And a picture of Isha and I the day I picked her up. She came to live with us in March of this year from Great Pyrenees rescue. She is tons of fun but hates the deer and wild turkeys that romp through our yard. We also have cats galore and two other dogs, Donovan, a Newfoundland/Lab mix and Sugar, an Akita/Collie mix.

29760665_o.jpg

29760666_o.jpg

Rosie

One Too Many
Everyone's babies are soooooo CUTE!!!

Paul said:
Bobby my rabbit.
If only he could talk then he would be able to tell you about my vintage fashions only he has see me wearing them, (apart from a few photo I taken)
He 10 years old this summer and spend his day now in the house, but on fine day he can go out into the garden when he wants as the patio door are left open for him.
When he was younger he would spend most of the day sat on my work bench as I worked, and he has chewed through a few main electric cables and lived to tell the tale.
bobby2.jpg

Just having something to eat

bobby1.jpg

Finished his snack

This is my bunny Lady Lucy Lulukins aka Lucy Lu Lu, she died in June 2001 very unexpectantly she was only 8 but was the greatest bunny ever. :( :
rebel.jpg

apple003.jpg

This is my darling Gideon.

He is an Umbrella Cockatoo (Cacatua alba), a member of a species that originated in the islands of Indonesia. His species' history includes such things as having been a favorite of emperors and becoming an agricultural pest in Australia. He is thirteen, which makes him just barely an adult (his potential lifespan is over 100 years!) and he's had a difficult life, like many captive cockatoos, being passed from one owner to another several times. Most people do not know the amount of work it is to keep these birds until it's already too late, so they are frequently abandoned or given to rescues and shelters.

In addition to Gideon, who believes he is a human child, I live with a mated pair of budgies who know they're birds and a rescued starling who rings like a telephone. It is not quiet here, ever!

fleur

One of the Regulars
This is Eric sporting his summer haircut and feeding the fish!

I rescued him whilst we were living in Germany. He is deaf so doesnt go out unaccompanied!

This is Ruby my daughters Bichon Frise (my daughter goes to boarding school and goes to my mums at weekends and Ruby lives there)

And here is my bid clumsy doofus Khan - Hes 3 and I love him to bits Mr Rubber chops! Hes also from Germany but we got him as a pupper

fleur

One of the Regulars
Thanks my dear - they range from itty bitty to a small pony lol

We are going to have an addition next year too - one of Ruby's pups! :eusa_clap

GOK

One Too Many
Oh my goodness, I think I have just fallen in love a bazillion times over! Thank you, thank you all for sharing your photos and stories.

I don't have any pets any more...unless you count my Gupi. That's as much responsibility as I want these days!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
What a wonderful thread, this has been so much fun. Neat to see the birds, bunnies, tarantulas and guinea pigs too for a change!

It's sad to see the ones that are no longer with us as well, :(

I'm a sucker for those black cats, so beautiful and sleek like panthers! I miss mine terribly. I left him with my ex when I got divorced because I moved in with my grandparents and they wouldn't have him.

My cats are Melly (Melanie Hamilton) and Katie (Katie Scarlett O'Hara) and their names fit their personalities perfectly. Our dog Tangy died a few years back, and the tree frogs were here when we moved in because their was an old pool. We've since had to replace the pool and they went away. I really miss them and their singing at night!
Please disregard any junk in the background, we are still remodeling!
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/ohairas/album/576460762343350174

3 of my cats have fetched, but these two will only do with if the other is not in the room and it has to be those tiny little nerf balls.

And was it Rosie with all the "pet" names for her pets? I call my son shuggy boogie all the time, haha!

Nikki

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn