Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Butterick has 8 Retro patterns in print right now...if you go to www.butterick.com and type in "retro" as your search term, you get all 8 to pop up. They are all so pretty! Actually, I think I bought all of them over the last few months or so when they were on sale.

BillieBlack

New in Town
purple1.jpg

ebayblus2.jpg

These are two pieces I made, Hope you like them!
No eBay auctions allowed.

lots of love!
/Billie Black!

also check out my work at myspace!
http://www.myspace.com/143263411

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Your work is lovely BillieBlack. Just remember there are no current eBay auctions allowed on the forum. If you have something to sell in an auction, please list it in classifieds.

And welcome! :)

LD

BillieBlack

New in Town
:eusa_doh: ohh sorry! first time here, my misstake! hope noone gets angry with me!
but thanx so much for the lovely words! warms my heart!

hope everyone had a nice weekend!

/billieB

BillieBlack

New in Town
oh the blouse I made the pattern myselfe..and the dress is mainly from an old pattern. But I realy dont like old patterns, the clothes I make from old patterns often dont turn out ok.. so I cange some things on them so they look better...I dont know maybe the female body was diffrent 60-70 years ago??

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
That's so great you guys know how to sew. I'm seriously thinking of learning to sew(for beginners). I've got some patterns from the 30's-40's but just need to learn basics than get nice sewing machine.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Its summer, and you know what that means....

Tiki applique!!!

Tikiapplique.jpg

This is on a nice linen skirt I am finishing. I made a whole slew of these little stencils (not only Tiki :p ). They will look so precious on the skirts. Ill post pics of the finshed ones once they are finished :)

LD

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Billie that blouse is adorable! I love it.. and it looks great on you, I think that's it in your avatar?

LD, HOW FRIGGIN CUTE! I love the paisley backgroun for the applique. Great idea. Can't wait to see more!

Nikki

Vanessa Anne

Familiar Face
Lauren I love that blue suit!

I absolutly LOVE that blue suit that you made with the blue velvet trim.:)

Would you ever consider doing a commission?

If you don't do commissions that's fine, just say so.

Vanessa

Nashoba

One Too Many
Lady Day said:

Tiki applique!!!

Tikiapplique.jpg

This is on a nice linen skirt I am finishing. I made a whole slew of these little stencils (not only Tiki :p ). They will look so precious on the skirts. Ill post pics of the finshed ones once they are finished :)

LD

LD I love looking at the stuff you post. you have the wackiest creativity. I absolutely adore the cute stuff you come up with!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Lady Day said:

Tiki applique!!!

Tikiapplique.jpg

LD

LOVE IT!!!!!!:eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic