Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

lyburnum said:
I just searched through my patterns to find it - it was Vintage Vogue 2402! It's a gorgeous pattern and it comes with a dress too.

il430xn11956269xd3.jpg

P.S. Thank you everyone for your lovely compliments

That is terrific! I HAVE that pattern!!
Thank you for letting me know. Again great job!!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
lyburnum said:
I just searched through my patterns to find it - it was Vintage Vogue 2402! It's a gorgeous pattern and it comes with a dress too.

il430xn11956269xd3.jpg

Wow! That looks even better on than the line drawing. I've made the dress from that pattern, but not the jacket. Now, I'm inspired to make the jacket.

shebagrl

Familiar Face
lyburnum said:
Not the best of photos but some of the things I've made in the last year. I have more (all my long dresses) but they're hiding in my sisters wardrobe and she hates me getting them out! Some of these go back a long way. I have quite a lot so I've had to split the posts

Oh you're so good! Those trousers are so cute and that couldn't have been easy. The dress you made for your 21st is darling. Beautiful color! :eusa_clap

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for posting your pictures DeeLovely, especially of those pants--I've never seen them made up before.

Those pictures are adorable RetroModelSari--the photographer really got the sexy/innocent vibe of the old pinups well.

berrybuzz

One of the Regulars
Finally some decent pictures of my latest project! :eusa_clap As I mentioned when I posted my previous project, I wanted to make another of the same dress pattern with a sailor collar instead. Well here it is:
l_090eceb87a334725c585c857222f43f7.jpg

and the back:
l_9fbcbd4b7950f0d8db8106250239c3fe.jpg

I love that back shot, very nice picture of me. :)

I managed to find another pattern I already had with a sailor collar and just mish-mashed the two collar patterns together. :) Oddly enough, the sailor collar pattern was a pattern for a terrycloth robe! :eek:

lonestarcasie

New in Town
berrybuzz said:
Finally some decent pictures of my latest project! :eusa_clap As I mentioned when I posted my previous project, I wanted to make another of the same dress pattern with a sailor collar instead. Well here it is:
l_090eceb87a334725c585c857222f43f7.jpg

and the back:
l_9fbcbd4b7950f0d8db8106250239c3fe.jpg

I love that back shot, very nice picture of me. :)

I managed to find another pattern I already had with a sailor collar and just mish-mashed the two collar patterns together. :) Oddly enough, the sailor collar pattern was a pattern for a terrycloth robe! :eek:

I adore the back of the collar. Too cute!

Miss Brill

One Too Many
lyburnum said:
Not the best of photos but some of the things I've made in the last year. I have more (all my long dresses) but they're hiding in my sisters wardrobe and she hates me getting them out! Some of these go back a long way. I have quite a lot so I've had to split the posts

IMG_7344.jpg

4044.jpg

I made these trousers in black and grey wool to keep me warm in the winter!

IMG_7345.jpg

I love those pants! :eusa_clap What a great look!

$ally

One Too Many
Berry: Lovely! I especially like back collar of your last dress.
Pink: Wonderful work. I agree Sally's has some fun prints, but they were all broadcloth the times I checked it out. If you gals make a run, please include me. Is the one in Paradise Valley gone? http://www.sallysfabrics.com/
Once I'm out of the busy season, I'll have more time for my own personal projects. I have boxes of vintage fabric I can't wait to use.

Moodle

New in Town
It's not a vintage pattern, but I just finished knitting this cardigan about a week ago, so of course I'm showing it off everywhere I can think of. Heehee. I know the pictures are a bit huge; I was trying to show the detail--it didn't throw my thread window off, but if it screws up anyone else's window, let me know and I can resize them.

FinishedYoke.jpg

YokeCloseup.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes