Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

~Psycho Sue~

One of the Regulars
1950 Simplicity Beret

My latest wardrobe obsession. This is the beret, I will be making the pillbox next!

23654_1335788808009_1629776159_8281.jpg

Shirin

A-List Customer
~Psycho Sue~Too cute!!!

And a big thanks for the compliments on my sewing, it's touching to feel like somebody appreciates the time you put into making something even if its just for yourself.
All you ladies sharing your work with us deserve a big hand too!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

BoPeep

Practically Family
I love it SayCici! I'm into very feminine styles lately, and this is the perfect pink. Is it made from a knit? What a great replacement for the modern t-shirt. So :p to all those girls who insist they have to dress *comfy* which to them means flannel pants and tshirts on a daily basis.

SayCici

Practically Family
Thanks all! BoPeep, it's just a woven cotton but I can see why you thought it was a knit! I got the fabric at JoAnn's and they still had it sitting around last time I was there if you have one near you!

BoPeep

Practically Family
Inky - perfect way to feed your blue shoe craving! I must try this with a pair of scuffed ivory heels I own but never wear.

Here's my latest quickie project. Used vintage fabric for this gored skirt (160" sweep) with wide-waistband and back zip. Simple, easy piece but fun to wear! Ya know, it's all about the crinoline with me!

IMG_2217.jpg
IMG_2223.jpg

December

One of the Regulars
Here is my second dress, and it is a vast improvement on my first. It's Simplicity 3044.

DSCF4970.jpg

I know it looks a bit like a nurse's uniform, but I still love it.

Ps: That's Fluffy in the armchair!!

Inky

One Too Many

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Lovely job, Inky!
If you're in the LA area you can get those sandals at Olvera street. There's a vendor there who has them. Two years ago they were $40. Not sure how much they are now? When I was there they had tan, black, brown, red, and green. They're the same ones as listed on the ebay link.
http://www.olvera-street.com/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo