Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The My Space Guy

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Did anyone notice that there was a pic of the guy from Myspace floating around the Powder Room yesterday?

I first noticed him when IlsaLund posted a message and then noticed him on a few more threads too. Now when I look back on IlsaLund message, he has gone! So weird??

Am I going crazy or did anyone else see him?

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Yes!

God I must be going mad! He was definately here. Now I look at messages I saw him on, there is actually one of the smilie icons there.. in place of where I saw him.

Maybe I need to run virus checker on my PC.

Kim_B

Practically Family
I wondered what you were talking about yesterday when you mentioned that to IlsaLund, but I never saw any pictures of him! Things that make you go hmm...

GOK

One Too Many
I didn't either!

Jen, you are clearly hallucinating - might I suggest copious amounts of chocolate as a possible cure? Y'know, for medicinal purposes! :D

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Cripps! Now that's got me worried.

Newsflash:

Calling for witnesses who saw Tom's image hanging around on the FL yesterday, at around 19:08 GMT. Will you please come forward, your reasurance to Jen's mental state is required. If you wish to remain anomymous, you can PM me and your identity will remain confidential. Thank you!

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
:eusa_doh: I really am starting to think I've cracked up! How on earth did it happen? It's like one of the weirdest things that have ever happened to me! Haha.

Avalon

A-List Customer
tomww0.png

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Avalon

I am absolutely crying with laughter at that Tom pic - I have tears and everthing!lol

P.S. The funny thing being, that was the very photo I saw too! I have since looked and he has a few!

P

Paul

No not at all ! it's only when you start dreaming about him then you have problems.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters