Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The My Space Guy

GOK

One Too Many
Kim_B said:
Oh my goodness! How unladylike is it to have water come out your nose from laughing?! [huh] :rolleyes:

Very ;) But if I had been drinking anything when I just read your post, we could have been nosewater twins! Ummmm.....

Avalon said:
Sounds better than The Tom Worm though! :rolleyes:

Tom Worm was my first thought and on balance, I think Trojan Tom sounds more.....large! No, I meant heroic! Honestly I did! lol

~landgirl~

A-List Customer
Ha ha! I just logged into myspace and there was an announcement from guess who? Yep, Trojan Tom! Right on my front page of the log in.. I almost wet myself!

However, the good news is - my bf logged into his and he had the very same message, thank goodness.

I guess the whole Tom episode will remain a mystery forever. I am going to run virus checker overnight just to be safe.

P

Paul

That's good.. you have to put it down to experiance.:eusa_clap

Brooksie

One Too Many
This thread has been to funny! Actually Tom does not live to far from me and I was considering contacting him but I figured everybody contacts him all of the time so why bother? I don't even have him as a friend anymore on myspace.

Lisa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw