Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Prototype "MD1" - Matt Deckard Apparel Fedora!

Goose.

Practically Family
:eusa_clap VERY cool :eusa_clap
Liner/sweatband shots when you can...please. Being a prototype, perhaps it's just not there yet. So, when available, I'd be interested in seeing the inside.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Liner is a heavy white satin and the sweatband is a russet brown roan leather. Very soft.

The logo will be on the sweat of the hats on order.

IMG_0515-vi.jpg

carldelo

One Too Many
Very nice indeed, love the color combo as shown.
Will it go up to 7-3/4 / 62?
Is there an ETA? (fall obviously makes sense...)

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
Matt Deckard said:
...the sweatband is a russet brown roan leather. Very soft

IMG_0515-vi.jpg

Matt, roan sweat - top marks... however....

please consider losing the line on the top of the sweatband. I don't like it. I associate it with virtually all modern hats. It's a detractor for me....

Good look with the project!

clevispin

One of the Regulars
Stick in the Mud

How is it that Deckard has been waxing about every little bloody detail over the years (to good effect) yet with his own stuff we get a couple lousy pics and very few words? Its like pulling teeth.

m

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
clevispin said:
How is it that Deckard has been waxing about every little bloody detail over the years (to good effect) yet with his own stuff we get a couple lousy pics and very few words? Its like pulling teeth.

m

Anticipation, Clevispin. It sharpens one's hunger and can make the food seem to taste even better.

JPMcAdara

Familiar Face
clevispin said:

m

I would assume that we will get more when he has more to tell. I would think that much cannot be said until a final date has been determined.

JP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21