Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thedi #MTC-127915 in Tan Buffalo

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have to say this buffalo absolutely blows the Horween buffalo I had clean out of the water. Mine had HUGE grain but somehow much, much less character. This is the leather I dream about. Case closed. Next jacket is a Thedi. I'll meditate on it for a bit. He seems to be punching out so many great designs in rapid fire succession. Maybe this spring I'll get my my Thedi cooked up. God. @Guppy and @red devil ....just when I thought I had an escape plan, had my hand on the last rung of the ladder...old rabbit hole swallowed me back up.

There is no escape :D

tropicalbob

That's one of the most beautiful jackets I've ever seen. Just wondering: to what extent was the hide darkened when you first received it? I remember when Aero came out with their tan hide last year (?) a couple of guys didn't like the way it picked up dirt. I love the way it looks. Anybody want to pick up a Gibson ES335 cheap?

red devil

That's one of the most beautiful jackets I've ever seen. Just wondering: to what extent was the hide darkened when you first received it? I remember when Aero came out with their tan hide last year (?) a couple of guys didn't like the way it picked up dirt. I love the way it looks. Anybody want to pick up a Gibson ES335 cheap?

I just received it a few days ago. So this is pretty much how it came to me

Thebuzzard

One of the Regulars
Oh grey buffalo, intriguing!
8af4625adc2f6a4216ee8171566ce411.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Benny Holiday

I've never been much for the button-up leather jackets myself, which is not to say they don't look way cool on you guys, just I wouldn't normally think about buying one myself - but this pattern is a killer!

Thebuzzard

One of the Regulars
I've never been much for the button-up leather jackets myself, which is not to say they don't look way cool on you guys, just I wouldn't normally think about buying one myself - but this pattern is a killer!
Yeah I hadn't considered a button up until I tried on a aero mulligan during a fitting.... since I've been climbing the fence [emoji16]

Thebuzzard

One of the Regulars
I do wonder how the grey buff will age, the tan looks fantastic, but worry it might end up looking dirty with age. God it looks wonderful now though!

sweetfights

Thought I should create a post for this jacket. It is made of tan buffalo leather. As you can see it is already aged and the colour looks better in real life. The workmanship is top notch. Stitching as good as it can get. The lining is very comfortable. That's about it I guess, here are some pics :)

Are these top photo's your jacket? If so were they taken when brand new? Color looks brilliant!! The fit photo- was that when it was brand new?? Great style on the jacket -very unique.

7Kyg8lK.jpg

tcQtdmo.jpg

MjppB7k.jpg

tZY0Yux.jpg

rm0fbOo.jpg

iZI7Zdh.jpg

5pCtpGS.jpg

eXGH16p.jpg

TpFtmNB.jpg

QHTmxYe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads