Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tie clip / tie bar

Wow! Michael that set is quite,a prize! You might not have guessed from the bowling themed tie bars I've posted, but I have a great appreciation for those relics of a bygone era that reflect an interest in manly activities.

Matt....that silver filigree one's a classic. A very versatile style.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I'm happy to hear you fellows like the pheasant clips. I haven't hunted for years though I do still have my dads side by side double. And pheasant was always the number one hunting in my book. But I admit I spent a fair amount of time in wet and muddy environs as well. So not to slight the waterfowl I picked these up today.
Flying Ducks - Anson 10K Gold Filled Tie Clip and Cufflinks by Michael A2012, on Flickr
In their original case and looking pretty much unused.
P1180639 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

This last pic is a better indication of their color.
P1180640 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael

BlueTrain

Call Me a Cab
I have an interesting tie clip that I am unfortunately unable to illustrate because I don't have the necessary equipment (camera, cell phone, none of that stuff). I am also really not able to wear it because it was a gift from the father of a former girlfriend, something like 35 years ago, and questions might be asked. Anyway, it's an abacus and appropriate to my profession as well as my neckties. It's the only tie clip I have.

Mean Eyed Matt

One Too Many
This very simple one I got last week - present of my colleagues
25956911fl.jpg

I'm happy to hear you fellows like the pheasant clips. I haven't hunted for years though I do still have my dads side by side double. And pheasant was always the number one hunting in my book. But I admit I spent a fair amount of time in wet and muddy environs as well. So not to slight the waterfowl I picked these up today.
Flying Ducks - Anson 10K Gold Filled Tie Clip and Cufflinks by Michael A2012, on Flickr
In their original case and looking pretty much unused.
P1180639 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

This last pic is a better indication of their color.
P1180640 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael

Those are spectacular, Michael. Love them.

TPD166

One Too Many
Looks identical to one a got a few years back, but mine is sterling with a [gold? GF?] inlay. One of my favorites - nice find!

Here's one with a matching set of cufflinks in a spiffy mid century starburst sort of pattern that I scored a little while back.

fd4492bdadebdc224885f00ab3734eb1.jpg

And here's a western saddle themed one I just got.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner