Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you snacking on?

And another one bit the dust yesterday afternoon - only two of the original 36 left. I'm going to miss them when they are gone - but plenty of Christmas candy coming to take up the slack.

Status report??
Inquiring minds....

And then there were...none.

Stayed good to my plan and finished the last one yesterday (sad day indeed - I love the orange marshmallow flavor) to make room for incoming Christmas candy, cookies and cake.

While I'll miss them (can't believe I at 36 of them), it will be fun when they come back around next year.

And then there were...none.

Stayed good to my plan and finished the last one yesterday (sad day indeed - I love the orange marshmallow flavor) to make room for incoming Christmas candy, cookies and cake.

While I'll miss them (can't believe I at 36 of them), it will be fun when they come back around next year.
Ah. Good to hear!
I, as well, am awaiting the Christmas goodies.

However, no cheating next year by going straight to the source [emoji14]

Ah. Good to hear!
I, as well, am awaiting the Christmas goodies.

However, no cheating next year by going straight to the source [emoji14]

It's all a matter of how the stores do - I'll give them a chance, but like with the Orange Marshmallow Pumpkins, I'll do what it takes if NYC retail drops the ball. :)

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
Recently I made some plum pudding to haste. I served it with a pudding sauce (sherry, butter, and sugar). It has become a favorite snack around the house. My one year old son can put away nearly half as many as I can! Although, I don't share that delicious sauce with him just yet...

On my way back home, I did a short pitstop at my little-towns favorite supermarket and grabbed two glasses of my beloved rollmops, hooray! :D

Nice snack - but SGF would call BS if I tried that (just like the fruit in a fruit pie doesn't count as a fruit serving despite my protestations - she's unforgiving on stuff like this). Beer is a drink, fruit is raw and apple pie is a sweet - she calls them as she sees them.

Below is my last snack - a gingerbread alligator (I know, what the heck?). A local old-italian bakery has put them out at Christmas for the nearly thirty years I've been going there. What they have to do with Christmas I don't know (nor does the counter help as I have asked many times). That said, they are cute as heck with their bemused expression.

We've had them for so many years now that Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the gingerbread alligators (crazy, I know).

JennDarling

New in Town
Nice snack - but SGF would call BS if I tried that (just like the fruit in a fruit pie doesn't count as a fruit serving despite my protestations - she's unforgiving on stuff like this). Beer is a drink, fruit is raw and apple pie is a sweet - she calls them as she sees them.

Below is my last snack - a gingerbread alligator (I know, what the heck?). A local old-italian bakery has put them out at Christmas for the nearly thirty years I've been going there. What they have to do with Christmas I don't know (nor does the counter help as I have asked many times). That said, they are cute as heck with their bemused expression.

We've had them for so many years now that Christmas just wouldn't be the same without the gingerbread alligators (crazy, I know).

He's so cute! I love the expression, it's like he knows what's coming... :)

Bigger Don

Practically Family

Are you certain they're not crocodiles? Lyle lived on East 88th, dontchaknow?
upload_2016-12-4_14-5-31.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner