Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

lyburnum

Practically Family
Last night for going to an indie club with MissHannah:

IMG_1108.jpg

Top: H&M
Capris: Vintage (MissHannah!)
Belt: Topshop
Shoes: Vintage (eBay)
Bracelets/Necklace: Accessorize
Headscarf: Ace Cafe
Earrings: Vintage ('Brilliant' jewelry stor)
Bag: Vintage (thrifted)

lyburnum

Practically Family
AllaboutEve said:
You look lovely Lyburnum. I don't think that your make up is at all too harsh as there is a lot of colour in the dress and your red lippy compliments it well.

PS are those the shoes that you won the other day, they are gorgeous!

Thank you :)

Yes those are the shoes I won on eBay, I absolutely adore them! Unfortunately because they're mesh they tend to act a little bit like sandpaper on my poor toes - no pain go gain though, right?! :rolleyes:

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Smuterella said:
Darhling is it me or do you get prettier and more confident everyday!?

Aww, thank you!!! I think I am just having more fun coming up with poses that makes me look like 10% less (or is it more) of a geek than I really am! lol

=ritzy=

Familiar Face
lyburnum said:

IMG_1108.jpg

your pants look wonderful..my mother just made a pair like these for my sister..they look amaizing...;)

=ritzy=

Familiar Face
Adele said:
AllaboutEve- I'm loving the past two outfits you have posted. You look awfully swell.

Slim - I liked your black, gray and white ensemble. You looked like you meant business in that first photograph.

Warbaby- I agree with rmrdaddy.

Darhling and sixsexsix - I love all the colors. Very much so for the sunny days of spring/summer. I think you two made me realize I need more color in terms of my vintage inspired outfits.

Regardless, here's my twenties inspired outfit (the cloche and wristwatch are vintage though!!):
DSCF1085.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

I love your look..you look wonderful!!!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Those capris are heavenly! As are the shoes. Maybe stockings would help your toes? I wear knee-high nylons with capris (not vintage, I know).
lyburnum said:

IMG_1108.jpg

lyburnum

Practically Family
cherry lips said:
Those capris are heavenly! As are the shoes. Maybe stockings would help your toes? I wear knee-high nylons with capris (not vintage, I know).

I already am wearing stockings :) My legs are far too pale to expose to the public, and I'm too lazy to fake tan!

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
If he doesn't understand that that's a lady's prerogative, he doesn't deserve you... and the line for possible "alternate applicants" is already starting.;) lol

Actually Zemke is a happily married man and this was a FL meet up...so I'm not sure why you feel the need to imply that this was some how a romantic dinner. And as for "alternate applicants" there's already someone really special at the head of my line.

Feraud

Bartender
MaryDeluxe said:
Actually Zemke is a happily married man and this was a FL meet up...so I'm not sure why you feel the need to imply that this was some how a romantic dinner. And as for "alternate applicants" there's already someone really special at the head of my line.
Some guys have a one track mind. lol

RIOT

Practically Family
cassylynn said:
Wow! That takes me back to my high school days with the chelsea haircut, Fred Perrys, twill skirts, fishnet stockings, loafers and a Lonsdale jacket to top it off lol Oh how times have changed, now it's Victory Rolls and 40s dresses ;) But I still could go for a pint of Harp, laughs and the sound of the Specials playing in the background.

It's very nice to see a bunch of ex-skins on here. Like myself it was my lifestyle for 15 years, started back in 1984 at the age of 15. Back with my old crew, the Eastside Bootboys, LES.

MudInYerEyes, nice AF shirt there. Roger's a really good friend of mine.

Cheers!

mike

Call Me a Cab
Part of my last hurrah in Los Angeles....
l_f1a3c94026af89aca3f15d94207ecbb8.jpg

Yes, I am a dancing machine
l_d1bdaec59f0abdca807b47f89ea7ab33.jpg

l_7a705526da8be44de34b4af2ca8a5a3a.jpg

theeeen same suit (30's blue muted plaid db with a mighty interesting back belt!), but different coast....
kidsmanhattan08.jpg

and truly just recently...
mikeloisgogol.jpg

it's been a long strange trip moving from LA to NY but it's aaaaalmost complete :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace