Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
Panache said:
With all this talk of the new Indiana Jones movie...

I had to help out at my son's school this morning and thought the kids might get a kick out of the outfit. I left the whip at home but considering how...high spirited ... some of the children were I could have used it!

DSC05918.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

Hey you remind me of this guy I know...wait a minute....Panache? :eek: What is that you're wearing? PANTS!?!?!?! It's not a kilt, I almost didn't recognize you! lol

Looking sharp as always, and I think the kids would have enjoyed the whip.

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
retrogirl1941 said:
This was me yesterday, my husband and I went and explored a civila war fort called yellow bluff. More pictures will follow once I finish my roll of film in my vintage argus.
P6030047.jpg

Samantha

:eek:fftopic: but there's something rather sad about a Civil War memorial to those who gave their lives that some morons have taken pot-shots at...

But back on-topic - you look great in that outfit!

Darhling said:
I know, I was sad that the clothes wasn't enough for the people, so now I try poses where I dont have to stare directly into the camera.. when those poses run out, it is back to being a headless horseman.. woman.. you know what I mean!

Hey, different looks work for different people, and ya gotta see the entire look, including the accessories and the hairstyle and that most important point the eyes, to be able to accurately gauge how it works for that person... Right?;)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Diamondback said:
Hey, different looks work for different people, and ya gotta see the entire look, including the accessories and the hairstyle and that most important point the eyes, to be able to accurately gauge how it works for that person... Right?;)

Sorry, have to disagree there.. but for now I am giving in to lots of people so you all better appreciate it! :)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
work and play day

going directly out to play after work, so I have brought a pair of shoes to change in..

Zara grey skirt
Corsage dress shirt with faux belt (play)
white short sleeved jacket (work - over dress shirt)
black pumps (work)
Lavender shoes from Bottega Veneta (play)

Now my only problem is to keep the orchid fresh..

" no, no, I don't want to work today" ........ "Tadaa, playtime!"
DSC01630.jpg
DSC01633-1.jpg

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
Calling all yellow!!!

Dear All

For no reason whatsoever I ended up going rather.. yellow today!!
Lewin lemon herringbone Shirt
Pakeman Catto and Carter tweed Trousers
Vintage Thurston Braces
Pantherella yellow socks with sock suspenders that almost match my braces
generic silver armbands
Vintage Tootal Cravat
loakes suede brogues
and of course, my Senna Tag.. my only nod to modernity!!

RBH
2008June05008.jpg

2008June05010.jpg

2008June05013.jpg

2008June05006.jpg

2008June05004.jpg

2008June05009.jpg

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
Mike in Seattle said:
:eek:fftopic: but there's something rather sad about a Civil War memorial to those who gave their lives that some morons have taken pot-shots at...

But back on-topic - you look great in that outfit!

Yeah this place needed a bit of work to get it back to looking great. BUt it was still a great day trip.Besides the shots taken at the sign, there was evidence of relic hunters!:rage: They make me so mad the way they tear up historical sites.Ok I will get off my soapbox now.

Samantha

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
D-man; cool photo, but I'd advise against wearing that shirt in Germany...;)

Thank you (all, for kind words)!

Yesterday, busy day, so just a quick shot:

DSC05005.jpg

Daks suit, Fray shirt, Hermes tie and generic linen pocket square.

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
MudInYerEye said:
I love Swedish women.

Darhling said:
What about us Danish women?

Heh, like most Scandinavian men, I have this yearning for women of the other two Scandi countries...it seems to be a common affliction.

Dahling; you remind me of the young Joan Collins more and more...excellent outfits.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace