Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Maguire

Practically Family
I've have been adhereing more rigidly to the Straw Hat day rule but the last weeek we had nothing but rainy, cool days. The warm weather only kicked up this week...

252930_2100782123386_1360427107_2510458_8223656_n.jpg
so took advantage of the day off at the aquarium .

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
That is just beautiful, very nice outfit! But: leave the jacket unbuttoned next time when you take a picture, hugging a person. That makes the picture even more beautiful...

Maguire

Practically Family
Actually there is another picture taken here with my jacket unbuttoned which is far better overall , but it was a horizontal shot so it cut out most of my pants. Vanity made me choose this one i guess.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Sporting a Tweed jacket, flat cap, and bandages and black eyes due to a nose reconstruction last Thursday (Contrary to the rumour I had Liposuction on my feet to fit into a certain pair of Tan & White spectator shoes that Mr Cookie had sent over)

5780323413_0727184635_z.jpg

Thanks for all the Cards, Flowers, emails, candy, & baskets of fruit, too touching

Last edited:

repeatclicks

Practically Family
I don't care the temperature, I absolutely HAD to wear my "new" leisure jacket today!

5774340315_e5eb917f99_b.jpg

Nice, it looks more brown in the sellers photos though (hic-up!) ;)

And personally, I wouldn't talk about where ya got it, I believe people ought to do their own legwork to get the goods!

Miss Tuppence

A-List Customer
Yesterday was so dull and dank so I wore my Fair Isle pullover and skirt (both original), my trusty 40’s brogues, knitted socks and utility swing coat.
Don’t look too closely as you will see that I’m a messy dresser!:eek:
GEDC3299.JPG

Gene

Practically Family
Thanks everyone for the comments, it is my new favorite jacket and I plan on wearing it all the time when it gets a little cooler in the Fall!

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Just today I bought myself a new suit; I sent it over to a tailor to do some alterations. As soon as I get it back I'll post some photos. I'm really curious to read what you guys think...

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
I bought this today while I was at the thrift-shop where I work. $10! I immediately put it on and have been wearing it ever since...

BlueSet2.jpg

It came with a matching jacket, but sadly, the trousers were nowhere to be found...

BlueSet1.jpg

When I put it on for the first time, I felt like a conductor on a steam-train. Or maybe DCS Foyle from "Foyle's War"; his favourite suit is a cobalt-blue pinstripe three-piecer.

Last edited:

tophatman

New in Town
Today I wore a Grey Double breasted vest with matching grey pants. I also wore my black top coat and I put on a black bow tie to finish the look. I will try to get a picture in as soon as possible.

Mr Badger

Practically Family
255665_10150633461550471_725635470_18810559_88325_n.jpg

A rare post-shave pic! Taken at my desk... Ralph Lauren lapel vest, Boden 'aertex' soft-collared shirt, Bailey summer fedora, tan Garbstore pants, tan Stacy Adams Madison shoes, a 1950s patch pocket tan linen jacket and this vintage western tie...

252301_10150633466610471_725635470_18810659_1180744_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn