Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Edward

Bartender
Sharp look, young man.

Incidently, where'd the bookcases come from? Increasingly hard to find a decent bookcase these days that doesn't waste a huge amount of space by being twice the depth back to front than needsbe, and having half the number of shelves it needs for normal sized books....

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Sharp look, young man.

Incidently, where'd the bookcases come from? Increasingly hard to find a decent bookcase these days that doesn't waste a huge amount of space by being twice the depth back to front than needsbe, and having half the number of shelves it needs for normal sized books....
Thanks Edward. I'm surprised I still managed to look so neat and tidy after over 12 hours in a suit and a day spent in an overheated office. :p

I honestly don't have a clue where the bookcases are from as my parents have had them for over 15 years. I'll ask and send you a text if they still remember where they're from.

Edward

Bartender
Thanks!

Me today, a Saturday night in the office....

IMAG0906.jpg

Yesterday:

IMAG0896.jpg

IMAG0901.jpg

IMAG0904.jpg

Some time last week:

IMAG0883.jpg

IMAG0878.jpg

IMAG0879.jpg

IMAG0876.jpg

Metatron

One Too Many
Top notch, especially the casual outfits! Nothing against the formal of course, I simply dress casual most of the time so I relate to that look more.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
It's damn cold here at the moment, so this was my nice casual outfit for work on Friday. Flannel shirt, woolen tie, knitted waistcoat and Bedford Cord trousers. I know I've said it a million times but - in my opinion - Bedford Cord is the king of the fabrics for winter.

wintercasual.jpg

OK, so I haven't actually been wearing this today, but I got the jacket and just had to try it on with suitable clothes for the summer. Now I know what it looks like, I can look forward to wearing it:

summeroutfit.jpg

Ede & Ravenscroft 'boating blazer' and a pair of luxurious cream flannels.

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Still working on the review of these trousers so I wore them again.

Nearly the same outfit as last week except different shirt and jacket.

001-16.jpg

003-10.jpg

002-10.jpg

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
^^Don't know if you've worn those shoes in snow yet Will, but they leave little lion prints thanks to the engraving in the heel :p!

Today, whilst clearing snow from the driveway and then to go to the pub.
photo0357b.jpg

brothelcreeper

Familiar Face
Verrrry jealous of all you gents enjoying the snow. I've got too many coats begging to get some wear.

Though you still can't keep me out of a 3-piece, even in summer.

IMG_0134.jpg

Chrome

One of the Regulars
IMG_7864.jpg

Quick pic from friday, when leaving to work. Top of that outfit came blue overcoat. -22 Centigrade or -7.6 degrees Fahrenheit. Reason of the pic is to get tip for tie. I like that shirt but can't use it with tie or suit.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
No tie tip here but I think that the sleeves look a tad too short. And personally I wouldn't wear that shirt with the rest of the getup as it's attracting all the attention in a rather unsettling manner.

Last edited:

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
IMG_7864.jpg

Reason of the pic is to get tip for tie. I like that shirt but can't use it with tie or suit.

I think that shirt could be fine with a blue suit and a pale yellow tie. Maybe a knitted or woolen tie would work well because of how the texture would work with the checks on the shirt (but I agree, the jacket sleeves are a little short).

Chrome

One of the Regulars
I have yellow tie, have to try it out :) Black I lack.
Thanks for the tip.

Sleeves of the jacket are ok in lenght, shirts sleeves are too long I suppose and jacket sleeves doesn't drop back after reach out. I missed my sleeveholder :eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland