Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Espee

Practically Family
I saw a couple of Tootalls in L.A. yesterday. One had an emblem of Liverpool P.S. and ??? (I figured P.S. was for Public School, and I've forgotten the rest of the initials.)

ArrowCollarMan

A-List Customer
DSCF3367.jpg

DSCF3368.jpg

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family

Very nice, ArrowCollarMan! Very Victorian with the wingtip collar and four-in-hand tie! the tie complements the ensemble very nicely and it really suits you :) Only a shame there's so much backlighting in the shot! Your camera may have a setting to correct for that, otherwise you might try reversing your position with that of the camera so the light is behind the camera and shining on you.

Overall, bravo!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
I love all my Tootal ties and I have quite a few- (one very similar to your brown TT too). They were quite easy to come by I thought... probably wont find another now! ;)

Do you wear them? If not, there are plenty of people here who will gladly help you empty some space in your cupboards.

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
Lovely as always, Miss Tuppence! :yo:

I put together my very best vintage outfit effort for my last major swing dance at Penn State, before I graduate from my small college and leave the region. I even bought the tie that night, stopping by the lovely Rag and Bone Vintage shop. I racked up one compliment on the suit and two on the fedora. Quite a good night, even before counting the great band and wonderful social dancing crowd!

04-14-12_WhatIWear.JPG

'50s 3-piece suit from Hess's in Allentown, PA, with a '50s shirt that came with it; modern Croft & Borrow shoes, vintage tie, a thrift store silk pocket square, and new Belfry Andrew fedora. Felt like a million bucks, and comfortable enough to Lindy in! :D

-Steven

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Dungarees, an old mens t-shirt and a chiffon scarf over my curls.. oh and a whole lot of paint smudges! Been painting my front lounge the most perfect shade of matte teal. An added bonus is that the paint is called 'pencilskirt blue' from a new line of vintage colours.

Obviously no pictures since being on a stepladder isn't exactly flattering or glamorous ;)

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Dungarees, an old mens t-shirt and a chiffon scarf over my curls.. oh and a whole lot of paint smudges! Been painting my front lounge the most perfect shade of matte teal. An added bonus is that the paint is called 'pencilskirt blue' from a new line of vintage colours.

Obviously no pictures since being on a stepladder isn't exactly flattering or glamorous ;)

I don't want to sound crude at all, but by the sounds of it, I would bet there are several unattached gentlemen on the forum who would love to see that particular picture! ;)

Edward

Bartender
Friday night, on my way out the the Candlelight Club which, in honour of the date, had a Golden Age of Ocean Travel theme:

tn2.jpg

Saturday night, this time off to a friend's birthday party at Grind-a-go-go:

tn1.jpg

And finally, last night, just in from Hula Boogie jive night (in the same tie):

tn.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters