Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo said:
Avedwards, you really need to get hold of a better camera - those outfits deserve a better display! ;)
I agree Mr Torpedo. When it gets to the stage where I have to show an additional picture of my suit's fabric just to show that it is actually a nice suit, something must seriously wrong with my camera. Maybe I'll try to borrow my mol's Mac next time as the webcam on it might do some of my clothes justice.

PrairieSunrise

Familiar Face
I went to a swing dance last night and managed to have a picture snapped of my outfit at the end.

9b429b20.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Torpedo nice late 1950s vibe on that one!

Metropd you look like a men's fashion add from the period!

My high silk hat finally came in yesterday so I had to try the whole outfit out (really I had to...;) )

392323520.jpg

392323523.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Bit of a western kick as of late- my nudie-esque red porter wagoner suit on thursday, my Joe McCoy lace up Levis shorthorn repro shirt friday and this yesterday.
P1100352.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Quigley Brown said:

That's fantastic... I'd love to have something similar done for my lounge... of me and the cats (and, being a painting, the artist would be able to nix out the layer of cat hair my babies leave over my clothes... lol ).

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today:

DSC00562aa.jpg

DSC00573b.jpg

A combination of (mostly) browns in different shades, topped by a silverbelly Stetson Open Road, that I would dare say complements the outfit very adequately.

MikeBravo

One Too Many
PrairieSunrise said:
I went to a swing dance last night and managed to have a picture snapped of my outfit at the end.

If you look that good at the end of the night, you're doin' alright

I bet the skirt twirls nicely too. Something I always appreciate when dancing

PrairieSunrise

Familiar Face
MikeBravo said:
If you look that good at the end of the night, you're doin' alright

I bet the skirt twirls nicely too. Something I always appreciate when dancing

Thank you! And it does twirl nicely... dancing in non-twirly skirts is boring!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters