Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
That is you? Seriously? I love the photo, your look, everything! Just like out of a classic movie, maybe a Hammer film based on a Poe novel. ;0

To post a photo you click the icon on the menu bar (on the right side) that looks like a photo of a tree. A pop-up window will come up that says 'insert image.' You then select 'from url' and paste your photo link. Remember to un-check the 'Retrieve remote file and reference locally' box. Then click 'ok.' Hope that helps!

X
BD

PS. I meant to ask: is anyone else here on Twitter? I'm connected to a few fellow FLers, but wondered if anyone else was on there. ;0

Last edited:
test
216173_2001638845792_1388212769_2304841_6480286_n.jpg

hey BD it worked xxx
V

Lily Powers

Practically Family
Hi everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter. I wore this dress to the sea shore recently. Ahoy mateys!

sailor4sm.jpg

sailor1sm.jpg

X
BD

BD, you said someone told you should be in a magazine, but I think you should do greeting cards. You're posting some seriously adorable and quality photos and how cute would it be to make them into a line of vintage/retro greeting cards! :)

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
bluepingraypant.jpg

Fairly bad photo, but oh well, I suppose it beats trying to take it myself in the bathroom mirror! Wore this today; first time wearing my cravat under the shirt as opposed to under the collar, over the shirt.

I felt like I was smiling, but apparently all by the most extreme smiles of mine result in a straight horizonal expression lol

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
No problem Vampyre Master!

Lily, thank you so much! I really appreciate that as I take my own photos and often am highly critical of the results. Greeting cards is a great idea, but I don't know who would want one! *lol* I'd like to take photos of other vintage ladies and gents. Now that would be fun!

Gin&Tonics, you look sharp!

X
BD

Thank you BD I'm ready and waiting, Oh and would you mind if I put you pic on my studio wall?
G&T super but make sure the cravat doesn't slip down too far.
Sproily, where DO you get your stuff???
V

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Nice outfit G&T but I believe a wider brimmed fedora would work better!

I think you're absolutely right, but alas I don't own one, being relatively new to world of hats. I have a proper gray fur felt fedora on my wish list for hopefully the near future. Thanks for the kind words!

Black Dhalia and Vampyre Master - likewise thank you for your kind words! (I'll work on the cravat; first time wearing it that way.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo