Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Today an even warmer coat... my 1961 USN Peacoat

0fbff42b920963ddc6fdbcbc4c218599.jpg

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
It's warm - 97 degrees here. No jacket. If I could take my skin off, I'd do that too. Fortunately I'm not an outdoor person, so I rarely have to deal with our cancer causing, excoriating sunshine. :p

CharlieDontSurf

New in Town
Today my Avirex ANJ-4 .... for a cold winter motorcycle ride here in italy!..... i recived it yesterday from France.....i'm not sure about the fitting yet (i don't know if it's too big for me...) any tip from some expert??

Attachments

• PIC1.jpg
    PIC1.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 234
  • PIC2.jpg
    PIC2.jpg
    663.8 KB · Views: 236
Today my Avirex ANJ-4 .... for a cold winter motorcycle ride here in italy!..... i recived it yesterday from France.....i'm not sure about the fitting yet (i don't know if it's too big for me...) any tip from some expert??

No clue about how these are supposed to fit but if I ever get one, I want it to be just like that. Cool, man!

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Found this gem today, unbelievable Schott sample jacket from back in the day. It's a transition model between the regular-back 674 to the current G1-back 184SM, needless to say the Schott 674 is a classic, adorned by Lou Reed and Kurt Russel, a 50s-70s NYC phenomenon, started with steerhide and shearling lining, to steerhide/cowhide fake shearling lining, to diamond quilt lining, then to the current zip out pile 184SM. BUTTTTTTT, THIS IS THE MISSING LINK! A 674 WITH A 184SM BACK, IN ITALIAN HORSEHIDE!!!!

CharlieDontSurf

New in Town
No clue about how these are supposed to fit but if I ever get one, I want it to be just like that. Cool, man!

it isn't the best replica you can find....but i payed it 290 euro and it is in wonderful condition (i think that it's something made during the transition period between avirex and cockpit).......it's exactly the same of a cockpit replica. May be i can improve it whit some mink oil (if i don't sell it before)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany