Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What jeans are you wearing today ?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
It’s been Freenote 15 oz trabuco since october. Good middle age man cut. Will be switching to a lighter weight in a few weeks

The Shoe

One Too Many
Nice jeans! I have a pair of Onis in the original secret denim that are very soft despite the weight, almost like sweatpants sometimes. How do those feel?
The Super Rough denim isn’t soft. It’s thick, warm and a bit stiff, but I still found them very comfortable to wear. I like them a lot and will keep my eye out for some more.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Lately I have been very impressed with NUDIE Jeans. They are from Sweden, offer some eight or so different fits, all kinds of selvage denim and start their prices at an outrageous EUR 160.

(For those who are looking>: size down one from your usual Iron Heart size, i.e. waist 34 instead of 36; I am bang on 6´ without particularly long legs and wear a size 32 leg with no or a mini cuff.).

Lately I have been very impressed with NUDIE Jeans. They are from Sweden, offer some eight or so different fits, all kinds of selvage denim and start their prices at an outrageous EUR 160.

(For those who are looking>: size down one from your usual Iron Heart size, i.e. waist 34 instead of 36; I am bang on 6´ without particularly long legs and wear a size 32 leg with no or a mini cuff.).

High-end jeans by Nudie Jeans are top tier. IMO visibly better make than IH.

AHP91

Practically Family
Not a great pic, but these 1960s cut Bronson MFG came and in and wearing them to work. They work very well for me, a quality 65 dollar purchase new.

5C97E75E-1D82-4F9A-8B12-ECCE56FC2769.jpeg

Brandrea33

One Too Many
I’m nit sure what some of you guys are doing to your tee shirts … I still wear some that I had back in high school and I’m 56 now lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats