Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What women think of mens hairdo's?

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Inspired by Brinybay. Another before and after:

foto_cv.jpg

And 30+ years after:
LogeogRoma2008057.jpg

lol lol

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Spitfire said:
Inspired by Brinybay. Another before and after:

foto_cv.jpg

And 30+ years after:
LogeogRoma2008057.jpg

lol lol

Bloody hell!

For a start I thought that was Charles Manson in the first pic :eusa_doh:

Well it might have taken 30+ years but you've scrubbed up just fine :D

RetroBabydoll

A-List Customer
I really like a guy who has blond hair or a light brown. As of two years ago....I started liking the pompadour look. My boyfriend (in the middle of the photograph) has my favorite look for a men's style.

IMG_2850.jpg

It also depends on the person's face and overall look. I'd still love him even if he was bald or had a different color hairstyle.

Meggan_Lane

Familiar Face
Smithy said:
Bloody hell!

For a start I thought that was Charles Manson in the first pic :eusa_doh:

Well it might have taken 30+ years but you've scrubbed up just fine :D

Haha...I was thinking Charles Manson too!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
I think I'm with Lolita on the grey thing! Look at how perfectly even your grey came in on the sides. Looks like it was done by a pro, :eusa_clap
It's not fair, y'all look sophisticated and sexy with the grey. If we had grey stripes on our sides we'd look like the bride of Frankenstein! :(
Nikki
Brinybay said:

Meggan_Lane

Familiar Face
Ooo...I like dark hair, closer to black hair on guys. Salt and pepper is even better. Hmm, for style I like the Rock Hudson in his prime look and the pompadour is a good look as well I just don't like how it is worn today, it just looks weird to me, I guess I like it a little messier:)

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
I think I'm the only one who have a preference for long blond hair for a guy (not too long lol lol!!)! I always loved Robert Redford..... Well, I love blond men with blue light eyes lol lol!!!! But you know life is unpredictable, maybe I will be married to a dark eyed/dark hair man lol!!!! Oh and by the way, Spitfire I really think you're a cutie now!!!! (Can we say that for a man?? If it's not the case I'm really sorry lol lol!!!!)!!!!

Caledonia

Practically Family
Whooo, good thread! If the guy's got it he's got it, no matter the + or - on hair follicles, colour, length, or head tattoos. Your knees are going to buckle whatever. But.... when pushed....

Brad Pitt's, whenever (sorry, I can't help myself...)

Long hair, clean, and a whole head. Gorgeous! Vis a vis George of the Jungle. Come on!!!! I challenge you not to want that in Armani!

Short, but not buzz cut, those heavenly Clooney pictures up above.

Sweeney Todd, as long as J Depp is beneath it, otherwise non, non, et thrice non!

Facial hair - not a fan unless the guy is what your after and then the facial hair becomes, well, really am I noticing it - a la Cpt Jack Sparrow.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
pennycarrol said:
I think I'm the only one who have a preference for long blond hair for a guy (not too long lol lol!!)! I always loved Robert Redford..... Well, I love blond men with blue light eyes lol lol!!!! But you know life is unpredictable, maybe I will be married to a dark eyed/dark hair man lol!!!! Oh and by the way, Spitfire I really think you're a cutie now!!!! (Can we say that for a man?? If it's not the case I'm really sorry lol lol!!!!)!!!!

Merci pennycarol, with your look you can get away with saying everything;)
And miss Brill and Ohairas - thank you too. Most kind.

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
Pilotguy299 said:
Which is your preference? clean shaved? mustache? beard? goatee? long sideburns? anything else ... [huh]
Depends on whether facial hair suits the individual. What might look good on one person, may look awful on someone else. Sideburns for example can be a tricky one. Some guys look alright, but depends. Not big on those heavy duty bushy sideburn. Hmmm...handle-bar moustaches - no way!lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace