1975 Brimaco 742 BLACK 42 fits 40 - smoker, the previous owner was...

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Suburban Dad, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Suburban Dad

Suburban Dad New in Town

Anyone interested in a 1975 Brimaco 742? It's in fantastic condition. But while there is no old moldy smell that you get with leather jackets, it definitely smells like cigarettes! The previous owner was obviously a smoker. Smells more like a cigar than cigarettes, but still smells too much for my taste. SO, either you're a smoker and don't mind the smell OR you have the perfect trick for getting smoke smell out.

Also, there is a tiny hole as pictured. The leather on the tail seems to be somewhat thinner than the rest.

I'm an even 40 chest and it's an excellent fit... 6' tall ( with somewhat long arms and torso ) again... great fit. If you know this jacket, then you know it's somewhat boxy.

shoulders - 17"
    waist - 20"
    sleeves - 25¼"

$250 plus shipping ( uploaded six pictures, don't know why I see only one...)

Brimaco742-0001.jpg

Attached Files:

ton312 likes this.
  2. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

What a beauty!

3. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

Is the little paper tag under the Brimaco label still visible with the tag size? I can wear a 42" and would be interested if it's tagged a 42" From the measurements posted this sounds closer to a 38"
    EDIT: I see the pic in your post...PM sent.

4. Suburban Dad

Suburban Dad New in Town

[​IMG][​IMG]