Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

30's~40's Work Boots

celtic

A-List Customer
marineabilly said:
Stacy's can be had brand new for $85.00

i often times see the madison SHOES in off colors go for $85 on sale, but I rarely see the boots that low...

care to share your source?

mattfink

Practically Family
Oddly enough, my wife got me a pair of 1920's work boots that are styled almost exactly like the Stacy Adams....made by Goodyear with kidskin leather and leather sole w/Goodyear heal. Size 12...$3. Picked them up at an insane estate sale yesterday with a pile of vintage sweatshirts and some other goodies. Pics to follow this evening.

sproily

Practically Family
mattfink said:
Oddly enough, my wife got me a pair of 1920's work boots that are styled almost exactly like the Stacy Adams....made by Goodyear with kidskin leather and leather sole w/Goodyear heal. Size 12...$3. Picked them up at an insane estate sale yesterday with a pile of vintage sweatshirts and some other goodies. Pics to follow this evening.

That sounds beautiful...

mattfink

Practically Family
They are in amazing unused condition Sproily...only thing wrong is the quick lace hooks are rusted on one side of one boot. Easily fixed with a little sandpaper and black auto touch up paint.

marineabilly

A-List Customer
celtic said:
i often times see the madison SHOES in off colors go for $85 on sale, but I rarely see the boots that low...

care to share your source?

I really don't want to promote the store, becuase they screwed up my order, but maybe others will have better luck. I got them from Shoebuy.com. They are $106 and I used a coupon code I found searching Google, so they ended up being $85. They are also tax free with free shipping. I just will never buy from them again for my own reasons :rage:

marineabilly

A-List Customer
mattfink said:

Sound like a killer score, mattfink :eusa_clap

mattfink

Practically Family
Oh man, there is some great stuff in the first load! She was back at the sale this morning to get another pile of killer stuff. I'll have to check it out after work tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner