Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"A Good Woman"

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi All!:)

The other day I watched the movie "A Good Woman". It stars Helen Hunt and Scarlett Johansen, with Stephen Campell Moore from my favorite movie "Bright Young Things". This movie was a big surprise for me. Made in 2004, it takes place on The Amalfie coast of Italy during the 1930's.
I'm not going to go into much plot detail, for it's a very easy plot to reveal. But, I do recommend that you give this movie a watch. It's short in comparison to today's standards. But, it's well directed, the actors are quite enjoyable, the scenery is wonderful and most important, the clothes are superb. If any of you sit through movies entranced by the wardrobe you'll enjoy this film. Yes, it's very watchable, but the clothes and also the music take this movie to a higher level. Really, the clothes were superb, so wonderful that 2 minutes into the movie I knew that even if this movie was an utter bore I would keep watching it just to see the new clothes in the next scene.

Well, has anybody seen this film? What did you think?
If not, I highly recommend it. IMO, it's a highly enjoyable watch. I'm surprised at the lack of buzz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy