Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero clearance August 2023

Edward

Bartender
Would have loved one of those Tartan waistcoats in Anderson Modern (Great Scott! / Brad! What are you doing here?), but alas no dice on the sizing. Some great offers there. Interesting to see the gab jackets - I don't think those have been on the website for a long time. Wonder if those might make a comeback?

Edward

Bartender
Those shearling lined tall boots. Wow.

They've had those for a while but they don't seem to have been hugely popular, alas. I have never quite had the funds to hand for a pair - shame, they'd have been perfect for taking the dog out in the Winter....

I do hope Aero find a new boot supplier in due course - I'd been rather hoping to pick up a pair of oxblood Jarrows this year, but missed the last of them in my size. I do think, though, that Aero could do really well with a nice engineer boot. seems there'd surely be a market for that from a boutique business like them in and around the priceband their footwear has always been, especially with Chippewa and RedWing dropping out of that.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
They've had those for a while but they don't seem to have been hugely popular, alas. I have never quite had the funds to hand for a pair - shame, they'd have been perfect for taking the dog out in the Winter....

I do hope Aero find a new boot supplier in due course - I'd been rather hoping to pick up a pair of oxblood Jarrows this year, but missed the last of them in my size. I do think, though, that Aero could do really well with a nice engineer boot. seems there'd surely be a market for that from a boutique business like them in and around the priceband their footwear has always been, especially with Chippewa and RedWing dropping out of that.
Yeah I've been eyeing those shearling patrol boots for a while now. But they were out of stock in my size already and they didn't restock.

Hope they find another North Hampton Northampton maker to partner with. North Hampton Northampton makers makes very high quality footwear.

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Yeah I've been eyeing those shearling patrol boots for a while now. But they were out of stock in my size already and they didn't restock.

Hope they find another North Hampton maker to partner with. North Hampton makers makes very high quality footwear.

Northampton. All one word. ;) Well worth a visit if you make it over here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo