Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero FQHH "heavy wear"....

theeggcarton

One of the Regulars
I just recently ordered my first Aero and was wondering about the FQHH Brown Chromexcel...and how it looks with heavy wear/ heavy distressing. I was going back and forth on color (brown, black, cordovan....) but ultimately settled on brown. However I recently saw this tumbled black FQHH jacket on ebay and I love the look of of the heavily faded/worn black with brown undertones http://www.ebay.com/itm/AERO-Custom...20?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3a9f7a5ca4 Anyone have any pics of what the brown will look like after heavy use?

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Here's my FQHH Brown Chromexcel Teamster that is well over a year old but not hard use by any means. Some of the lighter russet/reddish tones now showing through in certain areas, not well seen from a pic with my IPhone 6. My FQHH Brown Chromexcel Teamster was a fantastic choice for me in every way; you can't go wrong with FQHH Brown Chromexcel.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I tend to think that the brown FQHH is the perfect first jacket leather. Looks brilliant out of the box and ages beautifully. I've not seen a bad one on the Lounge.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I just recently ordered my first Aero and was wondering about the FQHH Brown Chromexcel...and how it looks with heavy wear/ heavy distressing. I was going back and forth on color (brown, black, cordovan....) but ultimately settled on brown. However I recently saw this tumbled black FQHH jacket on ebay and I love the look of of the heavily faded/worn black with brown undertones http://www.ebay.com/itm/AERO-Custom...20?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item3a9f7a5ca4 Anyone have any pics of what the brown will look like after heavy use?

I agree with the above posters that brown as a first jacket is your best bet... it will be beautiful from day one and it will go with most everything you wear most likely.

Peacoat

Bartender
Agree with the guys above. For my first Aero I got a cordovan CXL. Was on the fence between brown and cordovan, but the cordovan won out. The next one I got was brown CXL. Liked it so well I got another brown CXL. Along the way there was a black CXL Cafe Racer, but that was strictly a MC jacket, so it doesn't count. Of course I have had other brown jackets, but the Aero CXL is the best hide in brown I have ever seen. Go with the brown.

markforce

New in Town
Used to wear black most of the time, pea coats, run-of-the-mill leather jackets, blazers. First Aero was black, 2nd is cordovan, and for some reason, I now fancy the Sheene in FQHH brown... go figure.

Windward

Practically Family

here you will have an idea . . . AERO brown FQHH Modell Windward after 1 year.

AERO brown FQHH after 1 year . . .

Last edited:

Plumbline

One Too Many
NICE :) ... Aero Halfbelt Deluxe ... 7 years in ... bought 2nd hand @2 years ago.

Aero HB Deluxe 7.jpg

Aero HB Deluxe 8.jpg

Attachments

• Aero HB Deluxe 3.jpg
    Aero HB Deluxe 3.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 874

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24