Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero perfection again! My new Board Racer arrives...

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Hey guys,

It’s been awhile and I thought I’d wrap up my loose ends and post pics of my new Aero Board Racer. I ordered from Carrie & Wade (Thurston Bros.) at the beginning of August and it arrived last week.

I posted pics of the fit jacket on another thread and really liked the rock and roll fit/look of that one, but was concerned it might be a little small in the long run. I’m completely blown away with what arrived. Almost every worry point I had turned out perfectly. Moira Mac was the machinist and she exhibited super-human skill in the making of this thing. I couldn’t be happier - I can’t wait to wear it!

Huge thanks to Carrie, Wade, Moira & everyone at Aero! What absolutely superlative businesses both Aero and Thurston Bros are. I’m thrilled to have discovered them.

Thanks to everyone here for all of the excellent advice and input I received in my decision making period. Enough blabbing, here’s the jacket: :D

BR_fit_1.jpg
BR_fit_2.jpg
BR_fit_3.jpg
BR_1.jpg
BR_2.jpg
BR_3.jpg
BR_4.jpg
BR_5.jpg
BR_6.jpg

Cheers all!

Wow man. Fantastic looking jacket, Literally a PERFECT fit. The hard part will be ever taking it off. That's just plain awesome.

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the kind words! I totally agree, it's sick. I love my Premier HWM but this thing is another universe entirely! I'm so glad I have them both... ;)

singer

Familiar Face
That looks amazing and is a perfect fit. REALLY like the color combo with the brass hardware and contrast stitching color. And that lining is fantastic.

The flat seam in the back should be great for comfort against chairs.

Is that in Vicenza horsehide?

Witchtrip

One of the Regulars
Yes, it is. Dark seal. In certain light it looks chocolatey brown and then in other, it looks cooler. The jacket on floor pics show grain and shine much better than the fit pics. It's beautiful leather, I'm really happy with how it turned out.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I really like this witchtrip! That lining really sets off the jacket as well. Love how it fits you too, as Tony said, they hard part has to be taking it off! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk