Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Amanda @ Aero

JLStorm

Practically Family
I dont know about you all, but I think she is what every other person in sales or customer service should aspire to be. She doesnt try to sell their products because they basically sell themselves, but she gives you the type of service a millionaire would expect at a rolls royce dealership. No question is to small, nor to large and she never shows any signs of being tired or annoyed with endless questions or modifications.

I just counted and for the two jackets I have ordered from Aero there are 132 emails that have been exchanged between us. As far as Im concerned she is gods gift to customer service and the main reason I went back to Aero a second time. Yes, they make it especially easy to customize a jacket and yes their quality is superb, but how many others would I trust to help me through the process of ordering a custom jacket sight unseen...I cant think of anyone off hand.

Doublegun

Practically Family
I just completed the order process through Aero and found her to be a pleasure to deal with, as well. As for her looks, I can only dream, but she sounds great on the phone. :p

Dr H

Call Me a Cab
Amanda...living legend

The lady is simply a legend with an impeccable attitude to service :eusa_clap . Recently, I had some work carried out on a GW Doni following JC's recommendation and found the entire experience really stress free and the work to an excellent standard :D .
As a result, I have now despatched an original Perry A2 for some repairs with no qualms whatsoever.
Highly recommended...

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've also found Amanda's customer service to be exemplary. Might be time for some of us to write a few letters of commendation to her employer.

eClairvaux

One of the Regulars
Benny Holiday said:
I've also found Amanda's customer service to be exemplary. Might be time for some of us to write a few letters of commendation to her employer.

same here. I have to add that she can be funny as well.

I'd really like to add a face to that voice via some picture of their team.

OneEyeMan said:
worthlesswithoutpics

Sorry!
I've only seen photos from a few years ago. Blondish hair...big blue eyes...if I remember correctly. Pretty...sunny...girl next door appearance. Just as one might imagine. I hear that she also has a nice Scottish accent. In any event she is,indeed a pleasure to deal with. Certainly an asset to Aero.
HD

bobjones

A-List Customer
She does seem very pleasant, but I've only dealt with the Big Dog there - Will - who is owner and standing Resident Wizard of All That is a Leather Jacket.

He is THE nicest guy, and will shoot the breeze with you on many other things in life beside leather jackets (you mean other things are important?).

132 emails? Shoot, I'm in sales and I would have fired you as a customer by now...

JLStorm

Practically Family
bobjones said:
She does seem very pleasant, but I've only dealt with the Big Dog there - Will - who is owner and standing Resident Wizard of All That is a Leather Jacket.

He is THE nicest guy, and will shoot the breeze with you on many other things in life beside leather jackets (you mean other things are important?).

132 emails? Shoot, I'm in sales and I would have fired you as a customer by now...

See lol! She is truly amazing. Im a complete pain in the ass, I want more information, I change something in my initial spec, nothing about anything I order is standard, and dont wear anything close to a standard size, but she never misses a beat.

bobjones

A-List Customer
Splitcoil said:
132 emails... I guess we know why the wait is so long, eh?

Our net order time wait would be 3-4 weeks, but with JL factored in, the gross wait time in 4 months... :p

Next time JL, let me know what year you plan on ordering, so I can wait until the next one to place mine :)

the beautiful tale ...

hmm - looks like I have to call her for some details ...

she must be veeery nice and obviously is presenting all adorable habits we're looking for. hope she's monitoring this thread - can anyone get more credits?

so how about sending her something like an official "we all love you"-mail fom the FL? just food for thought ...

JLStorm

Practically Family
bobjones said:
Our net order time wait would be 3-4 weeks, but with JL factored in, the gross wait time in 4 months... :p

Next time JL, let me know what year you plan on ordering, so I can wait until the next one to place mine :)

Technically, you had advanced warning...at least a few days anyway lol.

AEH

One of the Regulars
Amanda is amazing

One may wonder how many jackets Aero sells just because people love to comunicate with Amanda :)
Seriously, she must mean a lot for the company revenue.

To show Amanda how much she is appreciated, why not just email her the URL to this thread?

Which I will be doing.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I too appreciate very much Amanda's excellent customer service and agree that she's a great asset to Aero.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
This thread is full of...
wishful%20thinkin%20small.jpg

H.Johnson

One Too Many
I find the whole operation at Aero to be exemplary. By email and 'phone they are very efficient and their hospitality and patience when someone visits is laudable.

I can't help feeling nostalgic for the more er... 'characterful' customer service of 'The Original' (KC) and er... does anyone remember MJR? Aero and Transaltlantic have come a long way and we should think how lucky we are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy