Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

And the Oscar goes to...

ideaguy

One Too Many
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great!! Thanks, Aaron, for getting the word
out to the masses-do you anticipate buying time on Boston media? That kind of exposure would be fabulous for you...store looks great,copy was well written, and you looked at ease while giving lots of information-like I didn't know that you carried the Akubra CEO. Hmmm. I'd rather order through you than anyone else, we New Englanders have to stick together.
Great job, thanks! M

Aaron Hats

Vendor
Mr. Sable said:
You seem very genuine on camera.

Thank you. I'm sure most folks on here see me as simply a guy trying to sell hats but I really believe in the brands we sell and am proud of what my wife and I have built as a business.

ideaguy said:
do you anticipate buying time on Boston media?

Unfortunately, no. That's a bit too expensive for me. This is only for the local market here.

ideaguy said:
copy was well written, and you looked at ease while giving lots of information

Not too bad for no script. I've done several commercials over the last 2 1/2 years and find it very easy to do. I think all my teaching and presentations from my previous corporate life really help.

Thank you all for viewing.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Speaking with 20+ years of radio and TV experience - if you weren't working from a script or 'prompter, you did a FANTASTIC job with your pitch. I haven't met 5 people who could do as well in all that time.

Nice, clean spot - good lead-in and visuals. Nice transition effects. Audio is clear, clean, and levels are nice. Background music doesn't distract.

A very well done spot, indeed!

Aaron Hats

Vendor
Pilgrim said:
Speaking with 20+ years of radio and TV experience - if you weren't working from a script or 'prompter, you did a FANTASTIC job with your pitch. I haven't met 5 people who could do as well in all that time.

Wow, thanks. If only Charlie Gibson hadn't beat me out of that little news job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner