Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another PENDLETON Belt-Back Overcoat - This one for the Ladies

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I don't deal much in women's apparel but this one's such a looker and of typically superb Pendleton quality. All the buttons are there - I just didn't fasten the bottom one when photographing.

Navy Blue. Wool. Perfect used condition. Classic double-breasted styling with a belt-back(!).

Only $45 shipped in U.S. :)

I can't make out a size on label but compare these measurements to one of your good-fitting coats:

Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17-1/4"
Overall length: 45-1/2"
Chest (laid flat): 20" across
Hips (laid flat): 22" across
Sleeves (shoulder seam to cuff): 22-3/4"

{More photos at link at bottom}

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

Other pix
http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/...ERS/Pendleton Ladies Blue Belt Back Overcoat/

VintageLove

New in Town
oh my,that's a beauty! Is the bottom right button missing (it's easily replaceable, I was just wondering) Either way, I'm off to reach the "15 post minimum" and I'll be back with a PM :)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
All the buttons are there 'Love. I'm just in the habit of leaving the bottom one unfastened on a coat or vest. In fact, I couldn't find a single thing wrong with this one. Hope you'll give it a good home. Welcome to The Lounge! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran