Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Another Stuart breaks cover

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
Arrived on Friday, my new modified Aero Stuart. Excuse my average photography - and dodgy carpet.
It's taken 14 weeks from putting the order in and, as usual, Amanda has been amazingly helpful.
Details - vintage brown FQHH, tan cotton drill lining, one inside pocket in the facing, 2 inch inside hem, and patch pockets instead of the standard. All measurements and details are spot, I couldn't be happier. Well, I could if it wasn't for the fact that the weather is now too hot to wear it!

4632274411_8952986015.jpg

4632869500_b0c23536c2.jpg

4632869780_20304fd8b7.jpg

4632273503_bb04b961b0.jpg

Would love to hear your comments as it wouldn't have happened without all the research i've done with the good people here.

53Effie

A-List Customer
Congratulations. That is a very nice jacket. I really like it. Maybe the weather will turn cool for awhile. Sounds like your experience with the purchase was quite positive as well. It is good to hear that. Have fun breaking it in and again congratulations.

Mike

Papa M

A-List Customer
JakeHolman said:
I couldn't be happier.

Well, I could if it wasn't for the fact that the weather is now too hot to wear it!

....and you are still stuck with the world's worst carpet.

Fantastic jacket Jake, and a brilliant design modification on your part.

nicholasb

One of the Regulars
The Stuart is fast becoming a favorite of mine. Your jacket looks perfect in every way. I love the lining. It is so good that if I had the money, I would go straight ahead and order the very same. Enjoy :)

JakeHolman

One of the Regulars
"How bout a pic with you wearing it and also wearing a good tie and a fedora?"

Now, there's an idea! I'll see what I can russle up.

Thanks for the kind comments, really appreciated. I'll forward to posting updated images after a few months hard wear. Who knows, I may even have a new carpet by then!

pipvh

Practically Family
You could use the carpet to line your next jacket.

The Stuart looks great. I love the half-belt combined with the button front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24