Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any crossword officianados?

Hercule

Practically Family
For the past 15 years or so I've enjoyed crossword puzzles by Merl Reagle. Those who may be familiar with them will certainly recognize and understand his puzzle credo of "twisted but fair." Sadly, with his unexpected death in August, it appears that the end is in sight for my stash of puzzles that I've printed off from online sources (I've been through most of his books). Are there any crossword fans out there who may be familiar with Reagle's puzzles and can recommend another puzzle author I could look for? I'd be looking for puzzles that make you think, are not difficult just for the sake of being difficult (I have no use for that am not impressed), creative, fun and interesting. And preferably those I can print from online.

And yes, I do them in pen without assistance or reference, and I don't cheat either - otherwise what's the sense really?.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass