Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

anybody been dealing with Jantzen tailor lately?

daddy-o

One of the Regulars
So last sunday I ordered a shirt from Janzen tailors. Read some good reviews of their shirts here and thought that I would get a nice vintage cut, long pointy collar work shirt. Send them my CC details, filled out the form but never heard back from them. Send further 3 email in 4 days and still no response. Is this normal or what ?
Would appreciate if you could post pics of shirts you have from them as well.

Teacher

Familiar Face
You will not hear from Ricky in all likelihood. He'll process your order and, in due time, ship it to you. You won't be charged until it's shipped (if at all!). When your package arrives, be happy.

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab
Teacher said:
You will not hear from Ricky in all likelihood. He'll process your order and, in due time, ship it to you. You won't be charged until it's shipped (if at all!). When your package arrives, be happy.

He's generally not good about replying to emails, but you may be able to get him on the phone if you're willing to go to that trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy