Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone got an Aeromarine, yet?

majormajor

One Too Many
Here's a new fit pic of my Aeromarine.

Anyone else got one yet? If you have, I'd love to see some pics:D;)

l4eu.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Not yet.... Gagging for one in that ivory-coloured hide, but it'll probably be Summer 2014 before I can manage it financially. :(

majormajor

One Too Many
Thinking about it, perhaps my question is a bit previous. I bought mine (pre-production sample) less then 3 months ago, so perhaps Aero haven't delivered any yet.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Major, as far as I can determine, you are the only FL member that actually has an Aeromarine. So, I think that you owe it to the rest of us to pony up a new array of pictures - front, back, side, buttoned, unbuttoned, etc. :D

majormajor

One Too Many
Major, as far as I can determine, you are the only FL member that actually has an Aeromarine. So, I think that you owe it to the rest of us to pony up a new array of pictures - front, back, side, buttoned, unbuttoned, etc. :D

Leave it with me, Fanch:D;)

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Our first batch of customers' Aero Aeromarine jackets ship out to us this coming week...here's one that had some very cool specs...

STYLE –Aeromarine with light tan contrast stitching and light tan buttons
SIZE – 42
LEATHER – Jerky Horsehide
COLOUR – Black
ZIPPER METAL TYPE –N/A
LINING –Capercaillie tartan with black cotton drill liner in sleeves

FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS

*Please construct jacket with
1) Light tan contrast stitching
2) Light tan stitching on all button holes
3) Left side interior vertical pocket with no closure
4) Leather-lined cuffs
5) Light tan buttons

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Don't spend your money yet Edward, take a look at the BK images that I've just posted.
There's a lovely bike jacket that would suit you down to the ground.

I saw that - the button-fastener looks great. I've definitely got my eye on an Aeromarine before that, though, but in the cream colour. I see that as my Summer Leather for 2015...

majormajor

One Too Many
Don't spend your money yet Edward, take a look at the BK images that I've just posted.
There's a lovely bike jacket that would suit you down to the ground.

These are two completely different jackets. Why should one replace the other? That makes NO sense. Both are excellent styles (clue = buy MORE THAN ONE jacket - isn't that what we usually do?;)).:D

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
I saw that - the button-fastener looks great. I've definitely got my eye on an Aeromarine before that, though, but in the cream colour. I see that as my Summer Leather for 2015...

Not quite the cream colored Aeromarine.. but close. (just as pricey unfortunately)

LVC Menlo ( 4 sale on ebay at the moment..Not mine)

9AEABD063F4B4E2FB108F6F9ED54875B.jpg

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Until proven otherwise with pictures, Major has the only Aeromarine in existence. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21