Anyone knows how to order Lewis Leather from US?

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by carl_c, Jun 14, 2019.

1. carl_c

carl_c Familiar Face

What I heard was that you place the order online, and then they will contact you via email for some details and measurements. Just want to make sure it still works that way.
    I want to order the 441T, but I didn't see the T option on the website, am I supposed to let them know that by email? I currently see it charges 725 gbp if shipping to USA, will there be additional cost if it needs some modifications from standard size to my desired fit?

And BTW, any recommendation for the size? I'm 175cm, 67kg, chest about 90cm. Should I let them start with a 36 or a 38, or it doesn't matter since it will be customized anyway?

2. bn1966

bn1966 Call Me a Cab

Make a telephone call to Lewis Leathers Carl & put your questions to them..they are very approachable & helpful when I've spoken to them..

3. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

Or ask @regius. His arrived this week and looks great!

4. Psant25

Psant25 A-List Customer

^^this

5. Edward

Edward Bartender

Drop Lewis a line. I think the 'T' line of much skinnier fit versions are exclusive to the Japanese market, but Lewis can confirm. Note that their standard patterns are pretty slim to begin with.

6. Gamma68

Gamma68 One Too Many

7. Psant25

Psant25 A-List Customer

I ordered one from stronghold as a fit jacket and returned. Had some difficulty getting a refund. I’d recommend just ordering direct.

8. handymike

handymike I'll Lock Up

I agree, Stronghold is not very helpful or informed. If you live in LA it is a good place to try on a few jackets though.

Psant25 likes this.
  9. regius

regius One Too Many

Anyone had experience with Lewis green sheep leather or their “veg cow”? As in not just handling the leather but had a jacket made out of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk