Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
feltfan said:
Wow, one of the nicest hats I've seen in a while, Bart.
And I keep going back to that fine stitching on Bluesman61's brim.

Whew.

Thanks. It is all Arts doing. He said I was due for something alittle more casual and he sent me this stunner. I agree about the brim on Blues new one.:eusa_clap

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap
handlebar bart said:
sunset3v.jpg
:eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Love the brim treatment on that lid, Bluesman61.

And, Bart -- very nice. I look forward to seeing that color in person...;)

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
The Aureliano...

Feather weight Mojave. Dark Nutria ribbon. 2 1/2'' brim with a thin underwelt. Tall, diamond styled crown. Thank you, Art :eusa_clap . Couldn't be happier with it!

DSC04842_1.jpg

DSC04840.jpg

DSC04864.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04847.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
That is nice. I'm a sucker for the shape of the crown. I'm also a big fan of what Art is doing with his personalizing of the sweatbands.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
That is nice. I'm a sucker for the shape of the crown. I'm also a big fan of what Art is doing with his personalizing of the sweatbands.

Agree. Mine and yours seem to have the same crown style! And yes, having our names-- or alias in my case ;)-- is pretty cool.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Aureliano said:
Agree. Mine and yours seem to have the same crown style! And yes, having our names-- or alias in my case ;)-- is pretty cool.

I also think that is the first time we've seen a VS posted with the gold embossing. Cool stuff

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aureliano said:
Feather weight Mojave. Dark Nutria ribbon. 2 1/2'' brim with a thin underwelt. Tall, diamond styled crown. Thank you, Art :eusa_clap . Couldn't be happier with it!

You guys are killing me with these new VS's. I am trying to resist felt hat buying at least for the summer months, but you are all working against me.

Bluesman, Bart, Aureliano and Art, those are just too sharp! I'm really liking that diamond crease.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:
You guys are killing me with these new VS's. I am trying to resist felt hat buying at least for the summer months, but you are all working against me.

Bluesman, Bart, Aureliano and Art, those are just too sharp! I'm really liking that diamond crease.

We both have to get moving Bob or the line will be out the door and around the block again. Plus we need to have them broken in my March.
Tom D.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
BobC said:

It is so much easier to just give in to the temptation, Bob.:D [huh]

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano said:

DSC04842_1.jpg

DSC04840.jpg

DSC04864.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04847.jpg
Thanks Bluesman, Bart, BobC.

Jabos

A-List Customer
Aureliano, absolutely beautiful hat. Wow. I'm speachless. I keep running out of complementary words for all of these beautiful hats.

Gold stamping your name? I had no idea. Be ready Art because the masses are going to start demanding that little addition all the time. Blame Aureliano for exposing that! lol

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Aureliano said:

Lovely hat! But those photo`s...now I need a new camera and studio lighting too! lol
Having said that, an Art is cheaper than a camera...what`s Art phone number again!?

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Jabos said:
Aureliano, absolutely beautiful hat. Wow. I'm speachless. I keep running out of complementary words for all of these beautiful hats.

Gold stamping your name? I had no idea. Be ready Art because the masses are going to start demanding that little addition all the time. Blame Aureliano for exposing that! lol

:eek: oh no! What have I unleashed! ? :eek: Forgive me, Art!:p lol
Thanks for the comment, Jabos and Dguy.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
Aureliano said:

Wow. How tall is the crown, bashed as it is, in the front and back?

RobStC

A-List Customer
WOW!!!

Really nice ribbon colour to go with the Mojave felt, and great crease, especially the high front peak. A classic.....
What height is it to the top of the sides, by the way?

Now show us it on your head, please :p

RobStC

Aureliano said:

DSC04842_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn